Jay Bird @HawksNest3
I'm so done with the life i have lived and am living. At this point I don't care what happpens. I just need some peace or I'm done. Praying doesn't help so I just at this point wish He would take me. The stress is getting to be too much..Never did I think I would be in this position in life.
12:09 AM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 September, 08:00
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
I know it's tough friend but you can't give up, That is what the scum want from you. Many are facing great battles right now but we will all come out much stronger in the end. Just get mad and knuckle down. We're getting close to the end of all the garbage and The Best Is Truly Yet To Come. Just hold on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
04 September, 06:04
praying for you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
04 September, 03:19
Enya - May It Be (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

"May it be an evening star, Shines down upon you..." Sing along with the brand new May It Be lyric video.Listen to The Very Best of Enya: lnk.to/VeryBestOfEn...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
04 September, 02:49
Hi Jay. This is going to sound strange but would you be willing to share some of your story? No judgement.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
04 September, 02:11
as the trainer that helped me after my stroke made me sick of hearing...embrace the suck! there's many people here with you that have had their worlds shattered in their own ways. if praying doesnt help, don't, but try and find some peace somewhere. your pic tells me nature might be best! for me silly nes games do the trick, funny story there is a summer tournament (watching a replay while browsing posts on AU)going where people play a randomized version of dragon warrior. your screen name is where the warrior finds the armor he needs to slay the dragon in the vanilla game!
💛

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 September, 01:49
🙏🙏🙏
sending love and prayers

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 September, 01:47
In the best stories, it always seems darkest right before better days begin. This dark part of your story will be like a catapult to a life you never dreamed possible. But you can't give up. That's the secret. That's what you have to do -- refuse to give up, no matter what. Rest, regroup, but don't ever give up, especially on your lowest days. I can tell you that I've wanted to take my own life a couple times along the way, but God intervened and asked me to keep going... It's okay if you don't feel like praying right now. He's praying for you -- and Scripture says He sings songs of deliverance over you as you sleep. And we're praying for you also. You can live this life victoriously, and Jesus wants to help you do exactly that, friend!🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 September, 01:34
Oh Jay 💖 forgive yourself for the life you've been living - embrace the learnings n let the rest go so you can move forward in the knowing you are doing your best in an imperfect world where so much has been hidden from us. Your best (strengths) are going to be so needed to help others.

Will say 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you to feel comforted n supported. Sending Love and Blessings to you n yr family ✨💖

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 September, 01:31
Then you are truly ready to begin. 🙏

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 September, 01:17
Dont give up Jay Bird!...we got this. Its a bitch for sure...but we got this! U rock Jay Bird!!! ...cool name too. Love ya man!!!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🤗

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 September, 01:38
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Cool name, I agree.

Only followers of this user (Kelisfree) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
04 September, 01:07
🙏🕊Its always darkest before the dawn.. love light and wonder are available..you are overwhelmed by the uglyness... focus on the goodness if you can..hold tight... you are family.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 01:16
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
There can be no more light cause hes gone my

Time Travel @369travel
04 September, 12:46
please hang on. I've felt this way many times lately. you've come this far and have nothing to lose by going day by day. know that you matter

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
04 September, 12:44
you are not alone in these feelings my friend. dont give up. you are alive. i love you

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
04 September, 12:41
never give up patroit you are loved by all of us,we are almost there hang on one day at a time 🇨🇦

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 September, 12:39
Hardest oart is learning its ok to ask " please take thus stress for awhile" turn off phone and computer. Do something you love. emerse yoursrlf in srlf care. then when refreshed reenter this crazy ride full if unknowns and rollercoaster feelings. He will shoulder that stress as you heal. You are important and are very needed. 💞

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

We The People @OutOfMatrix
04 September, 12:36
🙏❤️Sending prayers and blessings to you. You are a child of God and you are loved. Once you hit the bottom, the only way is up. Praying for a miracle.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
04 September, 12:32
Reading this is heartbreaking. So many of us are going thru things we could of never imagined. Please somehow find and hold on to hope, don’t give up on God or yourself. I am praying for you and your family.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 September, 12:31
It is going to be okay.

Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
04 September, 01:56
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
So true!!!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 September, 11:47
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I think I really needed to read this today, I had a rough morning and this brought me to tears.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
04 September, 12:26
I am currently listening to this track … just sitting and trying to let go all the things i dont need to hold onto any longer … so i have less to carry around …. its background music but im finding myself breathing longer and letting out so much inside … i feel your every word and its deep for me as well … so maybe give this a try

https://youtu.be/Zj8Orc265...

much love 💗angel feathers 🪶

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 September, 12:22
You're surrounded by family here. How can we help?

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:26
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
All i want is a home. Im tired of living in a 32 year old camper. I dont feel I'm asking for too much. it's been a year and things just keep getting worse. My job is more stressful than i can express and my husband lost his because if age. I just cant do it anymore.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 September, 12:21
Everyone here on AU is your family and friend. Reach out we are here for you. I promise you the pain will pass. Everything you’ve been doing will be rewarded at some point in the future. Never Give Up.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 September, 12:14
Well we are family here ❤️ I have an ear if you need one. We all get inyo a slump sometimes.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Living in a 32 year old camper for avyear woth many animals, husband losing his njob because of age and my stress at work.. I'm done! Cant do it anymore. Been a trooper through ot all but I'm done!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
i have no hope anymore

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 September, 12:13
u can only go if God deems it is ur time. in the meantime if u need an ear to listen im always available as are others

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:16
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Dont even want someone to listen just done. This entire year has been hell on me.