Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:09
I'm so done with the life i have lived and am living. At this point I don't care what happpens. I just need some peace or I'm done. Praying doesn't help so I just at this point wish He would take me. The stress is getting to be too much..Never did I think I would be in this position in life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
Well we are family here ❤️ I have an ear if you need one. We all get inyo a slump sometimes.
12:14 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:21
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
i have no hope anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:21
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Living in a 32 year old camper for avyear woth many animals, husband losing his njob because of age and my stress at work.. I'm done! Cant do it anymore. Been a trooper through ot all but I'm done!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 September, 12:54
My heart goes out to you. My wife and I sold everything and moved out into the middle of nowhere so I could build us a home to live in for the rest of our lives. Covid hit. I got sick, lost my job and spent lots of money on doctors. House not finished. We live in a camper with our dogs. I couldn't find work cuz I am no mask, no test no vax no way. Savings dwindled down to nothing. People dumping dogs out here and we rescue as many as possible. My wife is working but hates her job because they are ultra liberal and hate us because we are conservative. My "family" and "friends" out here just put us on ice because we are Trump supporters and American patriots. I'm not having a good relationship with God right now but will pray for you. I will pray that you find some comfort, that something wonderful will come your way. If I ever won the lottery I would help as many people as I could. My wife is so strong. It pains me that she struggles so. Please hang on.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 September, 01:43
Life is not easy. All I have ever known was struggles. So much I have always wanted to do and could never afford to do what I wanted. I live in a house that is 100 years old. My furnace hasn't worked since last winter and winter is coming again. It gets very cold here in NY. We have a septic tank that decided to start over flowing this week. Every shower or bathroom flush causes it to over flow. My mortgage and car payments are 2 months behind. We had 2 car accidents with a deer this year. One car was completely totaled and the other is still dented because I can't afford the 500.00 deductible. My Mom is losing her eye sight and I can barely afford to get back and forth to take care of her needs. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope that Trump said things would get better. I truly believe him. We have to hold the line with everything we have left in us.