Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:09
I'm so done with the life i have lived and am living. At this point I don't care what happpens. I just need some peace or I'm done. Praying doesn't help so I just at this point wish He would take me. The stress is getting to be too much..Never did I think I would be in this position in life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
In the best stories, it always seems darkest right before better days begin. This dark part of your story will be like a catapult to a life you never dreamed possible. But you can't give up. That's the secret. That's what you have to do -- refuse to give up, no matter what. Rest, regroup, but don't ever give up, especially on your lowest days. I can tell you that I've wanted to take my own life a couple times along the way, but God intervened and asked me to keep going... It's okay if you don't feel like praying right now. He's praying for you -- and Scripture says He sings songs of deliverance over you as you sleep. And we're praying for you also. You can live this life victoriously, and Jesus wants to help you do exactly that, friend!🙏❤️
01:47 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it