Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:09
I'm so done with the life i have lived and am living. At this point I don't care what happpens. I just need some peace or I'm done. Praying doesn't help so I just at this point wish He would take me. The stress is getting to be too much..Never did I think I would be in this position in life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 September, 12:13
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
u can only go if God deems it is ur time. in the meantime if u need an ear to listen im always available as are others

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
Dont even want someone to listen just done. This entire year has been hell on me.
12:16 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 September, 10:22
big hugs Jay

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
04 September, 08:05
I lost my husband 5 years ago. I didn’t want to live. It was too hard losing my best friend and trying to live on 20% the income I previously had. I actually started swearing at God. I yelled out that I needed a f***ing miracle if He wanted me to stay. I got more than one miracle. My life has been a series of them since. I don’t know if it was appropriate but it worked and now I live mostly in gratitude - even for those dark days.

Please stay, Jay. Hold on to the mustard seed. 🙏💜

When I get down, I repeat this👇🏼over and over.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 September, 07:39
OMG WE NEED YOU! We are so damn close, this is it--only a little more--you CANT MISS OUT ON THE WORLDWIDE CELEBRATION THAT IS C OMING VERY SOON...WE ARE THERE

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 September, 12:30
Yes it has been a hell of a year. I am praying for you Jay Bird. The Lord is praying for you too.