Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
04 September, 06:40
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 02:29
🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willie Nelson @WillieNelson420
04 September, 12:18
after doing a bit more digging, the WWG1WGA song is made by Richard Feelgood. That same artist has a song called "I am Q". The thunder/storm noises heard at the rally tonight were from that song, not the WWG1WGA song. I think Trump just confirmed he is Q.

connie wright @cowri
04 September, 05:46
In response Willie Nelson to his Publication
PDJT is Q+.......JFK JR is Q

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 12:02
12:01 Eastern Time!
Time for the deep state to shred n burn election records.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
04 September, 02:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It was not about the election at all...talk about election is a distraction

That was a signal from his body double (real trump is dead) to start operations all over the world...thousands of cabal operatives died in last 48 hours
it is actually very sad
they have tried to kill millions and all of you here don't understand what is going on at all
there was much bigger game at play here for cabal
they have tried to launch digital currency, by causing dangerous situations all over the world and trying to hack global repository to have funds to launch digital currency...

it is going on live now
everything explained here

https://circleofwhitelight...

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 September, 05:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Video here this is Derek Johnson speaking, he proves how Donald Trump is still president legally. https://rumble.com/v1haipb...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 September, 11:22
I Swear i was thinking the same
〰️