Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
03 September, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
12:01 Eastern Time!
Time for the deep state to shred n burn election records.
12:02 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 September, 05:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Video here this is Derek Johnson speaking, he proves how Donald Trump is still president legally. https://rumble.com/v1haipb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
04 September, 02:48
It was not about the election at all...talk about election is a distraction

That was a signal from his body double (real trump is dead) to start operations all over the world...thousands of cabal operatives died in last 48 hours
it is actually very sad
they have tried to kill millions and all of you here don't understand what is going on at all
there was much bigger game at play here for cabal
they have tried to launch digital currency, by causing dangerous situations all over the world and trying to hack global repository to have funds to launch digital currency...

it is going on live now
everything explained here

https://circleofwhitelight...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 03:02
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Well I dont know that any of us know whether Trump is still alive or not I guess we will see about that.
The NWO and Biden for sure have been trying to launch a digital currency that they could eventually control everyone with thro a social credit system.
But as for Kim G. I hear with my own ears and see with my own resonance when she lies, so while you are welcome to your own beliefs these ppl do not resonate with me.

Even Kerrie Cassidy has had to come around recently to the fact that Juan O Savin is telling the truth.
Above and beyond that, Nana is not interested in supporting any system where one individual claims to control all the money on the planet, imo that would not be a system that humanity could evolve to a higher being density with.

As I have said before, if Kim G. has proof of these things she would have shown it in the last 2 or 3 yrs already.

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 September, 03:29
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Any sauce on Trump being dead?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 September, 07:25
Maybe somehow space force will catch them in the act of burning the records.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 08:10
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Idk hun they could legally start destroying them as of 12:01 last night.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
04 September, 02:51
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
space force are generals that are acting as biden and that were trying to cause havoc and kill millions around the world in the last 48 hours
there were consequences for their actions and they lost thousands of their operatives
it is very sad that you really think that space force are good guys