Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
03 September, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willie Nelson @WillieNelson420
after doing a bit more digging, the WWG1WGA song is made by Richard Feelgood. That same artist has a song called "I am Q". The thunder/storm noises heard at the rally tonight were from that song, not the WWG1WGA song. I think Trump just confirmed he is Q.
12:18 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WillieNelson420 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Guin Evere @Guinevere
04 September, 10:10
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
His other videos are really weird. What is up with the bear?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
04 September, 05:46
In response Willie Nelson to his Publication
PDJT is Q+.......JFK JR is Q

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 September, 02:51
😉Q+

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 September, 02:39
Ha! I didn't know that was background "music" playing. I even googled is there a thunder storm in Pennsylvania at the Trump Rally...because I was worried about all the people outside the arena/venue! LOL! Good to know!