Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:22
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
It would take a whole new level of personal freedoms to be taken away for just some to drop everything and fight. SC would have to fail us. Things happen fast once guns are picked up. Without control of MSM they will just cover up and/or exploit. My outlook would of been the same with Q around or Not. Has to be some good high power people left. MSM is in the way. Even with MSM playing defense the world is being shown that this administration is corrupt AF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
i am asimular situation. i choose to think.. we are temporarily disconnected. 💖 i hope this helps.
05:37 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 September, 06:04
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
A SLEEP OF PRISONERS

Are we Disconnected, or Simply BECOMING AWARE of the Fear-Based Emotional and Mental Alienation and Separation from (Q)uantum Source/God/Universal "Singularity" that has been there All Along!

A SLEEP OF PRISONERS, A Poem by Christopher Fry

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Sleep of Prisoners - Christopher Fry, John Boswell - YouTube

I stumbled upon this writing by Christopher Fry and wanted to use it in a video. As the son of two professional musicians, John Boswell grew up in a richly m...