Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 September, 07:44
It takes another level of evil for someone you’ve known your whole life to accuse you of being in a cult and shunning you without having an adult conversation about it.

For anyone living in this environment you have done nothing wrong.

We are most definitely in a war. A war you have to win, no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
03 September, 12:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep - my brainwashed purple-haired liberal daughter that emigrated to UK hasn't spoken to me in over a year because I voted for Trump. The funny part is that she's no longer an American citizen, so why does she even care who I vote for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 02:17
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I have a son that did the same to me...although he is still in this country. Heartbreaking but all I can do is pray one day he sees Inwas fighting for him also

03 September, 02:31
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes, it's so sad to see a child so deluded. She's a grown woman and is free to have her opinions and to live her own life the way she sees fit.
I do find that today's "liberals" are the most intolerant, judgmental, and least kind and charitable of all.
The equivalent "Archie Bunkers" of our times.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
They really are...great analysis, Archie Bunker lol.. Thing is I didn't really push with him...he just didn't like what I was posting. He seems to be in to satanic things soaybey very spirit gets under his skin
03:16 PM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
03 September, 06:03
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
My daughter changed in college and with social media - like a thirst to be an early adopter of the next 'new thing' and acting without discernment about whatever that new thing was. At first it was harmless enough and after marriage and moving to another country, she took a hard left even though marrying into a very 'traditional British family. It's a shame really. Covered with tattoos, piercings, and died hair. Too much media and not enough structure/work. She doesn't have to work, which is unfortunate.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 10:04
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Social media got mine...plus I believe when he started acting in broadway productions...Tranny influence