Never ever forget:

Hospitals are EVIL.

Pure evil.
11:09 AM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
07 September, 02:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
05 September, 06:57
So is the AMA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
05 September, 06:57
So is the AMA.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 September, 08:10
laurie childrens part of northwestern is foolin evil! pushing their genderless bullshit and sex toys for children!

shut these fookers down!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 September, 03:56
👊

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
03 September, 02:06
demonically evil

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 September, 01:27
Avoid like your life depends on it.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
03 September, 02:30
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Because it does

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 September, 01:16
Absolutely disgusting. Incentive for "sickness."

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 September, 12:36
RN since 1978. Bachelor's in Health Admin.... I didn't become a nurse to hurt people. HC succumbed to a profit driven model in my lifetime....

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 September, 12:40
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Lobbyist written? https://www.congress.gov/b...

03 September, 02:32
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
ROCKEFELLER Medicine Men - It's been around for a LONG Time.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 September, 12:28
They Murdered my Best Friend's Mother and My Husband's Aunt! Hospitals Are The Concentration Camps!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 September, 08:13
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
and they are still doing it to my friends moms
they go in fine and boom they kill them
i am sorry for your lisd

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 September, 12:21
I can atest to that. Worked in a few for 16 years.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 September, 12:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
me toi for 22 years

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 September, 12:11
i cant forget.

odd you say this though
this has been on my mind today.

its my aunts birthday today
but she passed in 2009 as OBAMA was being elected i was watching her slowly die.

the hospitals targeted and killed her thru chemo, radiation, pills, yall know what they do.

going thru that woke me up.
the pain i felt at 14 years old and what i saw made me grow up too fast.

i can never forget what they have done. FOR MONEY.

#23 #1111

03 September, 02:36
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
My Grandmothers BD tomorrow. Same same.
God bless and healing to all those suffering. You are not alone.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 September, 12:04
remdesivir plus ventilator = nazi death plan

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 September, 11:46
Hospitals are for Emergency Medicine. Everything went to shit the second the Hospitallers took over ALL medicine in the US.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 September, 11:35
Covid Hoax = Say no.more

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
03 September, 11:29
Yes, it truly is. The Rothchilds made sure medicine became a game and huge profits. Pure evil! They erradicated so many natural healing options. Instead oil and big pharma continue to get rich while harming us all along. God Wins! WWG1WGA Hugs

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
03 September, 11:29
Beware of Rockefeller health care.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 September, 12:33
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
So sorry for your loss, I went through the hospital not wanting to help my dad, just wanted to send him home. Keep healing, you did all you could!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 11:16
Sir, this post is making me great again!!! For that I must hug you, and I called the hospital that took my daughter out 3mnths premature against my will, Satans House and I stand by that 5 years later

memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 11:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
Everyone thinks i am crazy on this one, and its been painful if i must say and i do

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 September, 11:16
They are not even hiding it anymore.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
03 September, 11:15
Truth can hurt sometimes

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 September, 11:12
I know first hand.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 September, 11:11
Health is the ideal cover for harm.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 September, 11:11
All of it must fall.