Godly Man @WWCUE
I became a American State National (ASN) earlier this year. What’s an ASN? An ASN is one of the statuses allowed under Title 8 section 1101 (a) 21 & 23 of the USC.

You can go through a process to become an ASN. It takes you out from underneath United States, Inc. and brings you under The United States of America.

When one does this it feels like someone just cracked the door in a dark house on an otherwise very sunny, bright, day. Things become available to you.

Who would think of becoming an ASN? Donald John Trump became an ASN in 2008.

Now do you see why it is possible to have two presidents at one time? A president of US, Inc. and a President of The United States of America. DJT took US, Inc to bankruptcy, but they keep the doors open because the customers keep coming back for more. DJT also re-established the Republic of The United States of America.

We’re just waiting on most of you to join the Republic as an ASN. We’re up to 10 million now. Come join us.
05:16 AM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
07 September, 02:04
In response Godly Man to his Publication
“We will provide our members support and instruction that will restore your freedoms.” What does this statement mean on your webpage? So if we aren’t a member our freedoms will not be restored? This doesn’t sound like true NESARA to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 01:28
how might i do this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
07 September, 12:52
Why are only some of us finding this now? Why wasn’t it put out there a long time ago? Don’t like that some get privvy to info and the rest of us don’t. Why those of us who are true patriots don’t just automatically get grandfathered in, we loathe the illuminati and USA, Inc. Something is not seeming right here, Mother/Father God gave us this land, our rights, our laws, we are sovereign beings why do we have to go through this process? If our country is being given back to the PEOPLE, it is rightfully done through God not manmade rules! 🤔🤔🧐🧐 Just asking.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 September, 12:14
In response Stevie King to her Publication
David Straight has been talking abput this for 20 years.
Like so many other things in our face and / or happening without our awareness, everything comes to each of us in Divine Time.

http://davidstraightlive.c...

8 part weekend conference:
https://rumble.com/c/OutOf...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
03 September, 01:51
Lin Wood was saying that it was not necessary to do as the Corporation is dissolving and we will all soon be automatic citizens of the Republic 🤔
Any opinions?

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
03 September, 01:24
Does that also mean if you work for an employer that you wouldn’t have any taxes taken out of your paycheck do you give them a piece of paper or something that says you don’t owe any taxes? How does that work?

Marlene Redmond @marllyargh1221
03 September, 01:22
As a completely unincorporated Person, a State National is sovereign and private and generally immune from prosecution until and unless they take some action that causes actual physical harm to someone else or someone else’s property, whereupon they are subject to the Common Law of the County and State where they live or where the alleged crime is committed.

State Nationals are “We The People” of each State and populate the National Soil Jurisdiction.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
03 September, 01:19
So no tax returns?

BBQ Beer Freedom @BBQBeerFreedom
03 September, 06:52
Does the ASN have anything to do with :Russell-Jay : Gould? I know how this system works in regards to admiralty maritime law vs law of the land etc and am looking for the New Zealand equivalent. I have come across Common Law websites but heck, given the current situation in the world, how can we put our trust into these little known entities? It could be a trap if you know what i mean.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
03 September, 06:49
Link please 😊

Godly Man @WWCUE
03 September, 07:09
In response janice marie to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 05:57
I will have to get dual citizenship, would I be able then?

Godly Man @WWCUE
03 September, 07:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
yes, I believe so. https://app.statenational....

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 September, 05:53
I am currently working on mine 😊

Godly Man @WWCUE
03 September, 05:55
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Thats fabulous! Keep up the work.

Michael Walley @mwalley
03 September, 08:10
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Me Too!

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
03 September, 05:41
How does one do this?

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 September, 06:04
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 September, 05:32
😯