Godly Man @WWCUE
03 September, 05:16
I became a American State National (ASN) earlier this year. What’s an ASN? An ASN is one of the statuses allowed under Title 8 section 1101 (a) 21 & 23 of the USC.

You can go through a process to become an ASN. It takes you out from underneath United States, Inc. and brings you under The United States of America.

When one does this it feels like someone just cracked the door in a dark house on an otherwise very sunny, bright, day. Things become available to you.

Who would think of becoming an ASN? Donald John Trump became an ASN in 2008.

Now do you see why it is possible to have two presidents at one time? A president of US, Inc. and a President of The United States of America. DJT took US, Inc to bankruptcy, but they keep the doors open because the customers keep coming back for more. DJT also re-established the Republic of The United States of America.

We’re just waiting on most of you to join the Republic as an ASN. We’re up to 10 million now. Come join us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 September, 05:53
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I am currently working on mine 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by mwalley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Walley, click on at the bottom under it