Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
These same people cheering on Biden are fixing to have the mother of all wake up calls…except they are going to wake up in a HELL of their own making, albeit with help from the decievers. Their CHAMPION has led them to SLAUGHTER & for what? For the gratification & fulling of a SATANIC DEATH CULT, for the global culling of humanity to MANAGEABLE miniscule numbers in comparison to where we were.
Yeah. I think Q was to wake us up and pace us so we could endure what HELLISH nightmare we are living thru, of which the majority is just the awareness of what has been going on for too damn long! To encourage us because GOD knows it has been, up to this point, FAR HARDER ON THE AWAKE than the sheep.
But that, IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.
The sheep are fixing to get their share of misery…and then some.
❤️🇺🇸🙏
11:01 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
03 September, 09:11
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 September, 12:18
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
OUR OLD NORMAL WILL BE THEIR NEW NORMAN COMING AT THEM IN SHOCK WAVES. I THINK A BIG ARREST IS COMING SOON THE MAGIC BOOM