Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
The point is VK, ordinary ppl are suffering, mentally, emotionally, finsncially. Gosh, I lost my sister to suicide in 2020.

Why would Trump purposely install B1d3n in office to destroy a country on purpose, tell me?

Im in the UK, and just seems like a clown.show.
09:45 AM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BubsQ in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
03 September, 02:56
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
I think it was also done to show that their is corruption within the ranks of the military. I have seen first hand that there are those who remember their oath to the Constitution and are apart of the good forces and there are those who have pledged an oath to the corrupt leadership and continue to participate in the takeover...Its treason plain and simple. As much as a hate it as I have been impacted in my professional career by exposing their actions it had to be this way otherwise the snakes would have kept devouring their prey...Now the snakes are exposed and no longer hiding. There actions are blatant and shocking but i try to have faith that its because they know their end is near and their time is running out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 September, 03:00
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
😍

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 September, 02:26
If this weren't a "clown" show, would people be able to see the treachery enough to wake up? Nope.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 September, 02:36
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Point taken

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 September, 09:49
when he sold the united states back to the crown

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 September, 10:21
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Who? The Queen is dead. Why not just tell the ppl?

I dont get it

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 September, 09:49
to destroy a corporation
the one that grant made