Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 September, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
31 December, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy Any update on this guy? I don't have/use tiktok. Curious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 September, 10:27
solid proof.
not all us Minnesotans are _________.

(insert whatever 🤡 media narrative)

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 September, 12:49
Watching this had me digging, I had no idea that this happend.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 September, 10:56
The atrocities never stopped after the war. Mao depopulated certain regions through torture and mass executions.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 September, 10:40
yes i see others concerned for this guy’s safety, maybe he needs to rethink what to do. if museum not gonna share, and this info is authenticated, talk with owner bout a new plan💙prayers for his protection i agree

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 September, 10:37
thanks for the update VK, yes was clueless bout that history, did educate myself some, was appalled at the Evil from japanese soldiers. our world got lots a healing to happen. this guy doing right to educate ppl, not make it political, and put in museum for All to see💙

Jen ... @Jenfranji
02 September, 07:27
A museum won't display any of it.
This book would be put into a draw and forgotten about.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
03 September, 04:31
In response Jen ... to his Publication
or sold... most stuff is used & SOLD.. they sell stuff for operating costs

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 September, 05:58
I would turn that book back over to the owner till he sells it since he is telling people he has it. He is putting himself at risk this way. I would be afraid of someone robbing him. Or breaking in after hours to take it. Praying for his safety!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 September, 07:05
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd be absolutely terrified for my life if I had that book. I would want it as far away from me as possible. I am praying for him.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 September, 05:54
I hope an anon 411s him before he is 187d.

I'll run right over...😎

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
02 September, 05:02
I think Glen Beck's museum might be a good idea......just a thought

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 September, 03:33
I remember when you had us manifest 92 — today is 9/2.

“Today's Highlight in History: On Sept. 2, 1945, Japan formally surrendered in ceremonies aboard the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay, ending World War II. On this date: In 1789, the United States Treasury Department was established.”

But, there’s more…

Today in History:
https://abcnews.go.com/amp...

I appreciate wanting awareness for a a WW2 atrocity, but, if you truly didn’t want the photos to be made political, why would you give them to Newsweek and Rolling Stone?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 September, 03:17
Japanese Meiji emperor was
killed and replaced with
fake Meiji emperor who was
The Li Family Dinasty.

The Cabal infiltrated Japan.

Meiji Restoration in 1868.

Q🪖saved Japanese from
The Li Family Dinasty.

🥲✨🥲✨🥲✨
🙏✨🙏✨🙏✨
⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨
🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨
🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨
🫶✨🫶✨🫶✨

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 September, 02:46
physical Silver and Gold
displayed behind him . also caught my 👀

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 September, 06:05
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
yep I was tryign to read the books and the stickers on the door.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
02 September, 02:34
I actually never heard of this. Thanks for opening my 👀

CWWard Ward @CWWard
02 September, 02:18
God knows of the horrors that took place in Nanking….i dont ever want to see the pictures of the evil that the demonic beings did there…..God will deal with them by casting them into the eternal lake of fire!

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
02 September, 01:06
Oh shit!!! Trump just retruth this.

https://t.me/PATRIOTMQNKEY...

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
02 September, 08:19
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Too much false info out there

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
02 September, 08:59
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
It's there. Under Truths & Replies.

Ana Tate @Anatated
02 September, 12:46
Museum is just gonna lock it away on a vault. It’ll never see the light of day again.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 September, 12:21
Praying a covering of protection over all involved in custody of these photos. God bless them and they protect the truth.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 September, 12:20
I'm not convinced

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 September, 12:15
Just another not so gentle reminder that…

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 September, 12:16

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 September, 12:00
In my opinion, he should put copy all of the photos onto QResearch so they could be shared and archived for the entire world to see. Who will be able to get to that one museum to see the photos? Not many.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 September, 12:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
i agree

Red Man @2PillarPortal
02 September, 12:01
Museums contain His-Story only, they are the Elites 'Closets', ancient artifacts not meant for the Profane...-> We the People.
and when the 'Time is now' they will take what has been stolen once again...

1776 ... @IGG1776
02 September, 11:46
Thanks VK for the follow up. Awesome stuff.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 September, 11:34
I wanna smoke a j with this dude. His voice alone would entertain me for hours. 😂

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 11:32
Awesome VK, Nana thought that might peak your interest!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 September, 11:30
"International incident" 👀
Physical Silver sticker

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 11:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
This guy sells silver.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
May God protect this man and the truth in the name of Jesus 🙏💖

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 September, 11:33
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
A real one!! 🥰

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 September, 11:29
He needs to be VERY careful if this is legit. That book needs to be out of his store and into a vault for now. Not all museums are to be trusted. Some " museums" and dealers in art and artifacts are money laundering operations for the cabal. He shoukd take a few digital photos of the contents, but put the actual book in a safe place IMO.