Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 September, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Update...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 September, 05:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would turn that book back over to the owner till he sells it since he is telling people he has it. He is putting himself at risk this way. I would be afraid of someone robbing him. Or breaking in after hours to take it. Praying for his safety!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd be absolutely terrified for my life if I had that book. I would want it as far away from me as possible. I am praying for him.
07:05 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 September, 07:09
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Especially when china called about it but that tells us china is watching 🤔

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 September, 07:12
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I got the chills when he said that.