Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 September, 06:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I feel like this is very important. Foreshadowing? Is this what they had planned?How evil can evil get?

https://youtu.be/CZLbDCbpH...
The Terrifying Story of the Rape of Nanking - YouTube

Get a FREE mythology bundle ebook covering Greek, Norse, and Egyptian mythology here: http://www.captivatinghistory.com/ebookYou can get the audiobook versio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
02 September, 07:45
My grandfather who I have his first name was a Navy E-4. Stationed in the Philippines. I was a Marine E-4. We never even talked about having that in common. He never spoke. Even when I was 14 in the Navy Sea Cadets and went to Great Lakes boot camp. 😔😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
02 September, 07:07
well, if my "shop" acquires information w/camera photos, who would I tell?

would I tell anyone?

I can say with surety~I would post a video, just like 👆 and ask someone I REALLY TRUSTED, to witness with me to the whole world.

Then I would continue to pray hard for acceptance of My Creator's plan for me. Read that again.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 September, 06:24
this is one book. so many at large

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 September, 07:12
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Folks are starting to look upstairs at Great-Grandma's house...

It is just a matter of 'time' 😎

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 September, 12:44
🚨🚨🚨I am sure the FBI are on their way to get it and destroy it as we speak.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
02 September, 11:36
No pictures, it never happened.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
02 September, 11:34
Someone should take photographs of the pictures, so they are preserved.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 September, 11:32
My husband's grandmother, knew about the Japanese atrocities. Her brother was at Pearl Harbor. She taught my husband's autistic brother to dislike anything made in Japan. One hot summer day, his parents bought a Boston Cream Pie @ a Italian bakery. When @ home he opened the box and saw the cake melting. He took that cake back to the bakery and threw it @ the wall behind the counter. He yelled @ the owner, "No good, made in Japan!"
Lol 😆

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 September, 11:29
If tis guy turns it over to a museum, he will guarantee that these pictures are never seen again.
They did it with Giants. They did it with non fossilized dinosaurs. They will do it to this as well.

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 September, 11:11
So now, are we supposed to hate all Japanese? All Jews? Etc, etc, etc.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:50
Update...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 September, 10:27
solid proof.
not all us Minnesotans are _________.

(insert whatever 🤡 media narrative)

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
31 December, 06:25
@vincentkennedy Any update on this guy? I don't have/use tiktok. Curious.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 September, 03:53
Why was anyone under the impression the Japanese were a peaceful nation?

Dolphins are mammals just like humans and no doubt, far more intelligent, yet sadly too trusting of us. They have rescued so many humans in the wild, we don;t deserve their service here.

Research the annual kill at Taiji, a complete bloodbath with their babies involved. heart wrenching.
Japanese kill dolphins. The Sound of Japanese Mass murder. - YouTube

Dolphin Massacre in Japan.Dolphin Massacre in Japan. Traditional Japanese Mass murder.The Sound and Color of Japan Mass murder.イルカを保存Japanese Food.Lumba-lumb...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 September, 04:02
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Those who commit such crimes are not human. No exaggeration, it is. "They" will soon lose the ability to self-transform and every human will see "their" true form.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
02 September, 11:13
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Fuck you Dolphin and Whale - YouTube

Captured with camstudiorecorded from http://www.SouthParkStudios.com

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 September, 02:01
oh my, the inhumanity, japanese inflicted atrocities, and all those evil acts across this earth since God created humans in perfection. hearts that were meant for good. free will that chose darkness over light. how will this golden age happen unless HEARTS soften and choose kindness, mercy, love♥️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
01 September, 06:51
If nothing else, humanity has shown us time and time again just how inhumane it can be.....😥

We must absolutely study, discuss and learn from the sometimes horrible Truth of our Past Mistakes or we will Forever be Doomed to Repeat Them.

4 pics - ⚠️WARNING SOME GRAPHIC PICS
https://ahrp.org/1937-the-...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 September, 06:33

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
01 September, 06:03
One more thing that I didn't learn in school.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 September, 04:19
I posted this to a few friendly channels on TG.
I recieved a reply..

[In reply to Joe Qanada Z]
I have forwarded this video and your @vincentkennedy to writer Mark Oliver who has done work on Nanking and imperial Japan. https://allthatsinterestin...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 September, 02:31
TS = 8:41 > 13 > 4 > 1111.

https://qalerts.app/?n=841

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 September, 01:50
MY DAD FOUGHT FROM AUSTRALIA NEW GUINEA PHILIPPINES OKINAWA AND WAS WITH OCCUPATIONAL FORCES ON THE MAINLAND. HE HAD HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS BUT HE WOULD NOT TAKE HORROR PHOTOS HE HATED THE JAPANESE TILL THE DAY HE DIED

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
01 September, 12:53
He shouldn’t give any of this to a museum or any other agency except the NSA. The documentation would disappear is given to any corporation at this point.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 September, 12:29
Japanese Meiji emperor was
killed and replaced with
fake Meiji emperor who was
The Li Family Dinasty.

The Cabal infiltrated Japan.

Meiji Restoration in 1868.

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
01 September, 12:00
Pictures are going to come out that will shock the world.They were rumored but now they will be proven true.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 September, 11:57
Enough.

Somewhere on Earth, to some degree, this is happening right now.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 September, 11:55
Don't tell the FBI

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 September, 11:47
So much is out there waiting to be uncovered indeed.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 September, 11:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 September, 11:40

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 September, 11:28
That gave me a huge Panic Feeling!!

My minor was History! I agree 1000 percent that the study of “Truth” History is of the Upmost Importance!

I feel panic because I know what a treasure these photos are and I fear for this guys life! Please, let us all Pray for this guy’s safety and the Proper Ownership of this Book. (it seems like God helped to keep this book hidden and protected until the exact RIGHT TIME, ALL part of “THE PLAN” perhaps? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏).

Laritha Savage @Laritha
02 September, 03:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
It's on TicTok.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 September, 11:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
just the pics from an above post made my heart drop. i had no idea wow i am humbled to learn this. 💔💔💔💔

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
01 September, 10:53
Any museum will destroy this!!!

We have learned how corrupted the museums are!!!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 September, 10:53
Absolutely Sickening!
https://allthatsinterestin...