Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 September, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
That gave me a huge Panic Feeling!!

My minor was History! I agree 1000 percent that the study of “Truth” History is of the Upmost Importance!

I feel panic because I know what a treasure these photos are and I fear for this guys life! Please, let us all Pray for this guy’s safety and the Proper Ownership of this Book. (it seems like God helped to keep this book hidden and protected until the exact RIGHT TIME, ALL part of “THE PLAN” perhaps? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏).
11:28 AM - Sep 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 September, 11:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
just the pics from an above post made my heart drop. i had no idea wow i am humbled to learn this. 💔💔💔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
02 September, 03:43
It's on TicTok.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
01 September, 06:13
I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching. May the good Lord keep him safe.