Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
30 August, 10:24
"Remember how the satanists claimed over and over that the Nuremberg Code doesn’t apply? That’s because it does apply and every doctor who administered the satanic covid#vaccine is guilty of war crimes."

~ Brandon Viani

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 August, 01:03
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
But then why were so many Nazi’s not prosecuted then and just relocated ALL OVER THE WORLD? I am sure the Nuremburg court was aware of this, were they corrupt at the time and did not follow their own terms? Who in their right mind consents to OPERATION PAPERCLIP? 🤨🤔🧐😠😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
I was going to post the exact same thing, Stephanie.
Have they left anything untouched by evil?
01:38 PM - Aug 31, 2022
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 August, 08:17
In response hope saxton to her Publication
No I think they have hit every nook and cranny they could find, the more I learn the more disgusted I become and just want off this 3D planet. It’s getting so hard somedays to keep the. vibes up. Ughhh!😣😟😖 Anyways love my northern neighbors also, we live very close to the canadian border! 🥰♥️

hope saxton @Scribe11
31 August, 09:22
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I know how you feel, Stephanie. 😟
It is bad here in Canada too.
Once borders open up (thinking positive), anons can have a huge meet-up!
I have bad days but I try to stay 'up.'
Something occurred to me this morning. Maybe this is God's way of bringing us all together.
Humanity has moved so far away from our values and the things that make us human, like love and compassion.
We are so disconnected from one another, and to our spiritual consciousness - even worse, to God.
Perhaps we are being given an opportunity to connect and move to simpler times and values. As we move closer to God, maybe then we can reclaim the happiness we have lost.
AU is home and my chosen family is here. I can count on all of my brothers and sisters here to be there for me (as I am for them), without judgement.
Unconditional love - that is what we all need as humans.
I get that here.
God has got us.
He brought us all together here, didn't He?
Sorry for the long post.
It's been a deep thinking kin