Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 August, 03:35
Without anons there would be a "trust vacuum" when the truth comes out. People won't believe in any kind of authority; they will however turn to loved ones who were strong enough to withstand the onslaught of lies โ€” and stay steady. We're the safety net to catch those whose pride led to a big fall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
23 August, 12:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Youโ€™re too nice a person ๐Ÿ˜€ but I will try and follow your lead here ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 August, 01:09
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
It has been a very long, insulting, exhausting, and painful run. I have tried to embrace just the grace and strength and figure out how to be the bigger person and turn the other cheek, but I still have a cold anger element which will perhaps come in handy when a table needs flipped.

I said (to myself) earlier this morning (in a very foul mood, but not wanting to let evil win or to display this odd reaction to my friend or to carry a foul mood into my day), โ€œI am not angry with you; I am entirely angry at what has influenced you.โ€œ

I will follow Martinโ€™s lead as much as I can, and then I may still have to help flip a table when the time is right. WRWY-WWG1WGA

Jes King @jes_US
30 August, 01:14
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
truth be told we are not instructed to turn the other cheek to non-believers.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 August, 01:23
In response Jes King to her Publication
that does change things a bit!

Jes King @jes_US
good, it should.
and also helps us guide people a little bit better too but the pressure on them to tow the line turn away from sin once and for all.
01:32 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it