Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Without anons there would be a "trust vacuum" when the truth comes out. People won't believe in any kind of authority; they will however turn to loved ones who were strong enough to withstand the onslaught of lies — and stay steady. We're the safety net to catch those whose pride led to a big fall.
03:35 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 August, 01:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Not so sure that applies to all. As far as my loved ones are concerned Im a tolerable idiot. They always manage to forget or excuse anything I get right as luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 August, 03:35
Very true words! I, like so many, are tired but I will continue to hang in there and fight. This war is one of unseen participants but GOD WINS and his running is perfect!
I appreciate you Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 August, 11:40
I'm still going to be here for the ones that need us, but I am tired...this show is taking waaaaaay too long.."We have it all" was in 2017...and again in 2020 "We have it all"... it's now 2022... TIRED!!!!😴

Ken Mac @KenMac
23 August, 12:34
You’re too nice a person 😀 but I will try and follow your lead here 🐸🍿👍🇬🇧

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 August, 01:09
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
It has been a very long, insulting, exhausting, and painful run. I have tried to embrace just the grace and strength and figure out how to be the bigger person and turn the other cheek, but I still have a cold anger element which will perhaps come in handy when a table needs flipped.

I said (to myself) earlier this morning (in a very foul mood, but not wanting to let evil win or to display this odd reaction to my friend or to carry a foul mood into my day), “I am not angry with you; I am entirely angry at what has influenced you.“

I will follow Martin’s lead as much as I can, and then I may still have to help flip a table when the time is right. WRWY-WWG1WGA

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 August, 11:30

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 August, 07:13
Wisdom.

We have trained for years through loss and heartbreak, our heart is a muscle, we have to use it, stretch it, break it in order to let love guide us in Gratitude and Grace.
We are each stronger, more prepared that at the beginning.

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
23 August, 06:30

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 August, 06:09
Amen Martin . we are ready .

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 August, 08:43
That is my sister 100%. When everything can be duplicated, triplicated, etc,, whats real? She, like so many others, believed in President Trump, & that he did win. When he lost, they lost hope. They think the evil was too big to beat. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get her to understand why he had to lose. That losing, was winning. She cannot see what is right in front of her. She didn't take the vaccine. But she saw those long lines of those desperate to get it. I explain to her that I do not have a problem with those in the beginning, because fear is paralyzing, & we had to have them move forward. It was those who found it so easy to throw away family & friends who are the problem. The ones I see that did that, they always thought they were better than others, & had no empathy for others. They needed a big fall. Just like we are watching the systematic destruction of the old guard, we are watching the systematic destruction of mind control, slow as it is.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 August, 08:43
That is my sister 100%. When everything can be duplicated, triplicated, etc,, whats real? She, like so many others, believed in President Trump, & that he did win. When he lost, they lost hope. They think the evil was too big to beat. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get her to understand why he had to lose. That losing, was winning. She cannot see what is right in front of her. She didn't take the vaccine. But she saw those long lines of those desperate to get it. I explain to her that I do not have a problem with those in the beginning, because fear is paralyzing, & we had to have them move forward. It was those who found it so easy to throw away family & friends who are the problem. The ones I see that did that, they always thought they were better than others, & had no empathy for others. They needed a big fall. Just like we are watching the systematic destruction of the old guard, we are watching the systematic destruction of mind control, slow as it is.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
23 August, 11:04
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
thank you for this perspective. i get pretty sad about the amount of loved ones that are fully vaccinated. thankfully, not one of them has discarded me. the separation in commonalities has minimalized the amount common interests we have. if anything, it has purified our relationship. we love each other. period.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 August, 08:13
Praying for stamina. Seemingly tired so I’m resting a little more. And grounding. I trust the Lord who brought me thus far, to get me across the finish line. That has been the biggest difference wrought in me these last twi years….I am trusting God without needing “proofs”. Patience.
Another Christian song with a big message…
”I’ll never be more loved than I am right now.”
🕊

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 August, 08:02
EXACTLY !!!!!!!! GODS CHILDREN HELP TO NAVIGATE AND TURN PEOPLE TOWARDS THE TRUTH OF GOD ...........

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 August, 08:01
I’m so ready. I hope we all stay healthy to enjoy that day. 🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
22 August, 07:58
I cant wait for this to be all over

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 August, 07:54
Amen🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼💯

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 August, 06:49
🙏

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:04
Hopefully,people will seek inwards to the point where trust can be built to them self, bc truely that is whom they dont trust anymore and are from there maybe trying to get scapegoat loved ones to do the work when in reality the eyes inside they're soul Are crying and pleading where agression is now,may it be passive
Hopefully they find God beaming inside💌🪖