Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 August, 03:35
Without anons there would be a "trust vacuum" when the truth comes out. People won't believe in any kind of authority; they will however turn to loved ones who were strong enough to withstand the onslaught of lies β€” and stay steady. We're the safety net to catch those whose pride led to a big fall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
You’re too nice a person πŸ˜€ but I will try and follow your lead here πŸΈπŸΏπŸ‘πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
12:34 PM - Aug 23, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KenMac in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 August, 01:09
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
It has been a very long, insulting, exhausting, and painful run. I have tried to embrace just the grace and strength and figure out how to be the bigger person and turn the other cheek, but I still have a cold anger element which will perhaps come in handy when a table needs flipped.

I said (to myself) earlier this morning (in a very foul mood, but not wanting to let evil win or to display this odd reaction to my friend or to carry a foul mood into my day), β€œI am not angry with you; I am entirely angry at what has influenced you.β€œ

I will follow Martin’s lead as much as I can, and then I may still have to help flip a table when the time is right. WRWY-WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
30 August, 01:14
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
truth be told we are not instructed to turn the other cheek to non-believers.