Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 August, 12:08
The biggest ‘I Told You So’ in the history of the world is coming soon.

But we have to stay grounded.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ @Casey_AK_Patriot
LMAO
I posted this... then first thing I see is you saying,
But we have to stay grounded 😂 True! & oh this is gonna be an awesome day! Love you Doq!!
01:37 PM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 August, 04:47
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 August, 04:47

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
29 August, 04:46
DIRT IS WHAT A BODY NEEDS. LOL! GROUNDING WITH MOTHER EARTH.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 August, 04:46
Yep, I feel it.

But I keep pulling old plants up in my yard, doing yard work, and finding huge ant nests. carpenter ants. So my grounding outside is under attack right now!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
30 August, 02:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I know what you mean! Same here and meanwhile mushrooms have been surrounding my grounding space 😂

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 August, 04:29
I think I understand why they do that.

30 August, 02:21
In response Just Amom to her Publication
looking like a wonderful idea ♥️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 August, 02:35
looks like we have a God wink right here🙌🙏❤️🙏

30 August, 02:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you for saying this ♥️🙏 certainly feels like it!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
29 August, 02:34
YEP, that sounds about right! 🤣🤣🤣