Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The biggest โ€˜I Told You Soโ€™ in the history of the world is coming soon.

But we have to stay grounded.

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
12:08 PM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
01 September, 11:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How soon? Like 20 years...or 20 min. soon๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 August, 10:44
I think we all got to see who our true family and friends were. I was about the, โ€˜youโ€™ll see.โ€™ However I am so far past it now. God never brought us to truths, for us to be right. We were lead to share knowledge. Everyone understands at their own pace. Gratitude fills my heart. I dont think I would have made it, without every person in this journey. Grounded is right, Doq. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
31 August, 10:35
VINDICATION ๐Ÿ˜Š

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
31 August, 02:31
;P

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 August, 10:04
I hope its aoon. But we must be humble and guide those lots souls are we are no better than them for inflicting so much pain on us.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
30 August, 10:02
it would b nice to get my โ€œ sanityโ€ rating back with my family.. that would b healing.. fir me .. not them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜น

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 August, 09:51

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
30 August, 09:48

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 August, 09:24
The Earthing Movie (TRAILER) - YouTube

A groundbreaking and vitally important film, The Earthing Movie reveals that the answer to Americaโ€™s biggest health crisis may be literally right under our f...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
30 August, 08:38
connecting humble. Thankful
Love

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 07:27
,is it the children?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 August, 05:39
that's one organized pantry!
https://youtu.be/EEvvFX_S_...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 August, 05:12
Love you Doq, thanks for the good news!

Red Edge @Rededge
29 August, 04:49
can't come soon enough DOQ....

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 August, 04:16
I told my mom that yesterday. That it is coming. I cannot wait! I got my party hat ready! So ready for the sheep to wake up!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
29 August, 03:17
When you step back you can clearly to what is going to happen. The whole global world is about to change in the next 60 days. Everything has been set up at in position to go. What a journey i thank the good Lord above for allowing me to see along with the great people i follow that know way more than i to learn. May God Bless us all.

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
29 August, 05:01
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
what has been set up exactly ??

... ... @Luciferlost
29 August, 03:15
Remember it is by God's Grace that we know what we know....& our cooperation with it. God bless & much love โค๏ธ patriots

memes matter @NoComment
29 August, 03:04
(...)i have the tshirt, but I hear its not a good look
I gather it depends on the I Told You So's๐Ÿ˜…

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 August, 04:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
need 2.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
29 August, 03:02
Thankd God its soon! I've been so tired but can't sleep! Trying to stay calm and at peace no matter what is happening in my life isn't easy. Thank you for this Doc

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 August, 04:28
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
โค๏ธ Same here, Sister.
I try to remember to breathe..and pray.
We've got this!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 August, 02:47
let er ripppp! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ
vibes high, GOD is great!

โ€œWait patiently on the Lord and HE will fufill the desires of your heartโ€
Amen

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 August, 02:27
Love is the only way.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 August, 10:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I see the beach youโ€™re walking on -

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
29 August, 02:19
Looking at what POTUS posted on TS earlier today I'm thinking we will get a new election soon or the resident gets arrested with POTUS installed as the official Commander & Chief. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 August, 02:53
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
All Capital Letters in Trump's post.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 02:16
You can tell em, I will just love em, that includes You and Your Family, and that is not meant to speak against what you say, its just who I am. Together is the way, so many roles, Love to You All, Glory to GOD>

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 August, 04:31
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We will not have to say, "I told you so." They will come to us, or we go to them and love them through it.
And yes, God is glorious.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
29 August, 01:55
๐Ÿ’ฃ

Kath 144 @Kath144
29 August, 01:36
The TRUTH about the 'vaccines'???

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 August, 11:36
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
That is what I was thinking.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 August, 11:39
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
Once the truth about what that vaccine is and what those who shoved it down our throats received as incentives is revealed, possibly a total stoppage. Then people will connect the dots to the other "vaccines" and medical will lose trust.

ใ€ŠCaseyใ€‹ โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 August, 01:37
LMAO
I posted this... then first thing I see is you saying,
But we have to stay grounded ๐Ÿ˜‚ True! & oh this is gonna be an awesome day! Love you Doq!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 August, 04:47
In response ใ€ŠCaseyใ€‹ โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 August, 04:47
In response ใ€ŠCaseyใ€‹ โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† to her Publication
โค๏ธ

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 August, 01:32
Imagine if Mike Lindell started selling grounding blankets and sheets. we could be grounded even while we sleepโ€ฆ

oops. forgot the link
https://www.healthline.com...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 August, 02:52
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
There are grounding sheets, but it's more like a thin blanket. I bought one 1-2 years ago.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 August, 01:31
fort ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’–

LQve Trump @LoveTump
29 August, 01:09
Can't wait!
And ready.