Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 March, 07:01
Was it something I said? 🤔
Why so mean Lauren?
I thought we needed to
"Stop Blocking Each Other. Acting like we're in junior high not loving each other."
Swallow some of your own advice, I'm calling out the hypocrites.
Make sure it's not your ego just mad somone showed you tough love and tried to correct your sour behavior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 August, 11:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Its okay👍 Im blocked too. She doesn't understand her divine spark so she seeks attention, it doesn't matter if its neg attention, it keeps her and her negativity in the spotlight. I have tried so many times with her😔 she wanta to toss sassface but blocks when her truths are revealed. She needs lots of self healing. Anyone that tries to show, or tell her gets blocked. However, it would be nice if @administrator removed her "this user has blocked you" reminder off of our feed daily🙄 I love Lauren, she has some great decodes, but decodes aren't shit if you don't share love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it