Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 March, 07:01
Was it something I said? 🤔
Why so mean Lauren?
I thought we needed to
"Stop Blocking Each Other. Acting like we're in junior high not loving each other."
Swallow some of your own advice, I'm calling out the hypocrites.
Make sure it's not your ego just mad somone showed you tough love and tried to correct your sour behavior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Its okay👍 Im blocked too. She doesn't understand her divine spark so she seeks attention, it doesn't matter if its neg attention, it keeps her and her negativity in the spotlight. I have tried so many times with her😔 she wanta to toss sassface but blocks when her truths are revealed. She needs lots of self healing. Anyone that tries to show, or tell her gets blocked. However, it would be nice if @administrator removed her "this user has blocked you" reminder off of our feed daily🙄 I love Lauren, she has some great decodes, but decodes aren't shit if you don't share love.
11:09 AM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 August, 11:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Love or nothing else matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 August, 11:32
Love or nothing else matters.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 August, 11:33
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
👊

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 August, 11:28
You nailed it, could not have said it better even if I tried. We just need to keep praying the scales on her eyes will be removed before it's too late. 🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 August, 11:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I knew when she told me "stfu right now or I will block you" that I was getting blocked😅 Sometimes I see her as a distraction, other times I just feel sad for her. She is here so.....God is working on her👊 10,000 Anons can't be wrong all the time🙄😅😅