Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Was it something I said? 🤔
Why so mean Lauren?
I thought we needed to
"Stop Blocking Each Other. Acting like we're in junior high not loving each other."
Swallow some of your own advice, I'm calling out the hypocrites.
Make sure it's not your ego just mad somone showed you tough love and tried to correct your sour behavior.
07:01 AM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 August, 12:43
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
she was saying that Trump was the Antichrist so I blocked her, then she blocked me, it’s obvious that she’s not all there, she have a lot of different accounts with different names, Beware

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 August, 12:53
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Thank you for the heads up 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 August, 11:30
A translator has a special job.

(It’s about the message.)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 August, 11:09
Its okay👍 Im blocked too. She doesn't understand her divine spark so she seeks attention, it doesn't matter if its neg attention, it keeps her and her negativity in the spotlight. I have tried so many times with her😔 she wanta to toss sassface but blocks when her truths are revealed. She needs lots of self healing. Anyone that tries to show, or tell her gets blocked. However, it would be nice if @administrator removed her "this user has blocked you" reminder off of our feed daily🙄 I love Lauren, she has some great decodes, but decodes aren't shit if you don't share love.

29 August, 11:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Love or nothing else matters.

29 August, 11:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Love or nothing else matters.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 August, 11:09
I had unfollowed her a few months ago bc she contradicts herself and has not been very nice at times, even apologized on one post... IDK but...then I thought about it and started following her again. This now makes me once again want to unfollow...

Your posts are fantastic, so no worries, you have a big fan side on this movie decodes and notable findings .. Some just need to learn the hard way to be kind and nice bc we all need it..

Love and Hugs Serah!!💞💫

29 August, 11:15
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
More than that I'd prefer she learn how to be GOOD. Hillary Clinton knows how to be nice.

29 August, 11:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I kept her unblocked for a long time as an act of forgiveness because at the time my boyfriend Joshua had forgiven her, I was hoping she had matured since being off twit, until she decided to hurl insults at me and my family. I have boundaries and when they are crossed I can and will stand up for myself! I will not become a doormat for anyone, anymore, ever again. I am not her lesser though she has decided it's perfectly ok to treat me as such, as if I know nothing, that I'm stupid. So for now I will not allow her to siphon off my energy and lower my vibe. I will continue to cut her off as an act of tough love until she does some hard shadow work and makes the changes necessary within herself to heal. I still want her to eat, just not at my table at this present time.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
29 August, 10:53
who did this?

29 August, 11:11
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication