Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 August, 11:32
Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 August, 11:36
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Never a good look :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 August, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DOES STAR LINKS TIE INTO DEATH SHOT GRAPHENE>

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
06 September, 08:41
Thanq VK for confirming👍👍

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
30 August, 02:33
DoItQ
Blackout is necessary, Telecom in India is pushing for 5G. In October they are going to release it.
Quantum internet only. NO 5G
Covfefe?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 August, 10:59
Have been on the list to get starlink for awhile and keeps getting pushed back saying its not in the area...Should I be happy or concerned?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 August, 01:42
I'm going with VK - that sounds right

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 August, 11:52
And Thank the Lord for that!!!🙏💫

Archangels Notepad @GodsMirror
28 August, 08:21
i gotcha. elon did an upload today.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 August, 07:46
Does it help the folks who got the death shots. I know those shots and 5G are related.

28 August, 01:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thought the Graphene Oxide is everywhere, we are all antennae ... hence detox daily: diet, baths, supplements
and . Y E S . Much worse for the vaxed -

07 September, 08:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
H2O2 is really good too.
Hydrogen Peroxide will be absorbed through the skin and help reduce bacteria, virus & kills cancer cells.
Its very drying so after wards use some coconut oil or avocado oil if its too greasy try "Palmers" skin oil / lotion, vit E oil is best=$$$

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 August, 11:04
Like the GWEN towers. Very few even talk about that these days.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 August, 10:52

Red Edge @Rededge
30 August, 05:18
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
oh twitter days 😜

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 August, 10:43
Physical sketchy shit even?
Do dah do dah

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 August, 10:38
That would be fabulous but what else is StarLink capable of?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 August, 11:53
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Many Many Many things..... still to come too..🙌

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 August, 10:28
11:51 > 26

💧26🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
qalerts.app/?n=26

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
27 August, 10:18
Noticed Mr. Pool updated his Twitter icon to incorporate pic of StarLink sat. I imagine StarLink plays a big role in the new financial system to include transfer of wealth (1221). Maybe this was Pool's way of throwing up a middle finger at [them]. :)

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 August, 10:16
all the towers?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 August, 09:58
Tower Killer. :)
Right now I’m using Verizon 5G Home Internet — please, don’t kill ‘my’ tower. (Thank you, POTUS, Nikola Tesla, Uncle John, Elon, et al.)

#covfefe

Caps = 62 🪞 26.
TS = 11:51.
All > 8 > 44.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Nov 02, 2017 7:12:48 PM EDT
Anonymous
Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history.
They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified.
All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter.
Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

Kira Kju @kju17
27 August, 08:40
good attempt...
mirror...

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
27 August, 08:34
Bing, bing, bing, bing! -- Bing, bing! I love the sound of pinballs hitting the edges of the bumpers and when one is winning the game, hehehe

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 August, 07:00
STARLINK IS ALSO A KILLER

AS SAME AS BILL GATES ANTENNAS KYMETA

OR CELL TOWERS

OR US ARMY DARPA WARPSPEED TRUMP #vaccines

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 August, 06:57
#STARLINK ANTENNAS ARE THE SAME DEVICES AS #BILL #Gates #KYMETA #Antennas

and start to sound LIKE #vaccines

ALL OF THEM IN THE SAME BED WHEN TALKINB ABOUT ANTENNAS

no matter if the ray becomes from a CELL TOWER

or from a SPACE DEVICE

No matters if comes from BILL GATES

or comes from #ELON #MUSK and #space FORCE

ITS THE SAME AS #vaccines

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 August, 06:21
Grateful that here in the USA, the towers aren’t dangerous, and that those that are WW will fall.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 August, 05:22
This guy told us!

...ALL will collapse.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 August, 10:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I like the ‘unrestricted’ part about Starlink.
#IBOR

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 August, 05:12
Does this mean all the towers that are already in place 4G and 5G? Or only the 5G towers? They are all disastrous! And how will we know, if this is for existing towers (4G etc), that they are neutralized/made harmless?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 August, 08:51
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
My understanding from the Starlink website is that it's not Starlink's power that will eliminate all other towers, like there's not going to be a starwars battle of satellites in the sky. It is Starlinks capability to cover more area...all areas....quicker. So it simply supersedes any other tower capability. From my understanding and trust me, it's limited, Starlink's satellites are closer to the earth, creating a tighter, faster weave of communication.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 August, 05:10
If this is so you are from the future like the terminator sent to intercept its original plan and design o be like skynet and took it over it to squash the control towers as you say.

But then what?

How can you trust it will only ever be used for good?

On my best day I find it challenging to get comfortable with an AI remote control weapon eye in the sky.

Jay Jay @JustMe
28 August, 12:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I suppose either WE do it or THEY will....
I hope that what Elon et al is doing is for the good of humanity.
I trust it is so .

Red Edge @Rededge
27 August, 03:26

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 August, 03:29
SLTK
19 12 20 11 =62

Q 1322
Trip confirmed

Q 1151
Side by side graphic.
SS/LL deal drop(s) w/ orig timestamp(s).
POTUS’ Tweet.
Important going forward.
Q

Q Confirmed in this post.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

My post 8:50 PM 8/26
This post 11:51 AM
Time Diff 15 H 1 M

Q 151
prevent leaks
source code

It's the name of the computer. They resurrect the computer every time they need it. We have the back door monitored.

1151-151=1000

Q 1000
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q
'H'
Q

PCH

Q1638
SO is Q telling us Haspel knows of the program, but doesn't know where it is located at? She needs to locate it and terminate it? Time to dig for Ramos' therapist

Think Bourne.
Covert OPs classified.
Career installed.
Think Cell.
Past drops go missing.
Q

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 August, 03:03
Babel. Genesis 11:1-9 < > 9111

TS: 26
SLTK: 62 < > 26

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 August, 07:33
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Babel ./sync

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 August, 02:54
had the thought cross my mind first of the week from a conversation with a local service guy ~ he indicated his neighbor had gotten StarLink connectivity for replacement of cable/internet/etc.
Am thrilled ~ others might want to check their area if we're able to tap in here!!!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 August, 01:53
it’s getting exciting !