Kim Runner @kimrunner
We are in another Blackout...since approx. 8pm Eastern.
2 in 1 Day...
12:55 AM - Aug 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Scat ling @scatling
27 August, 01:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yesterday was really messed up for me. No energy, feeling slow-witted, sleeepy, and just down. It was cooler, which "should" have been energizing, but I could not get myself going or able to do much of anything. Today is much better. Just saying...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 August, 01:27
the thread here is a MUST read...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
27 August, 08:54
The sunset was so weird here last night. Everyone was posting on fb about it and it just felt so strange outsideā€¦ Now I know why!

27 August, 01:16
In response Jaima Travis to his Publication
same here..on Wednesday was at outdoor concert...suddenly started to get dark (early) then light again repeat...everyone noticed and the colours in the sky were vibrant!!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
27 August, 08:34
On Australian news tonight, they mentioned a remake of The Wizard of Oz.
I remember back in the Q heyday about people going down the rabbit hole about the Yellow Brick Road.
šŸ’§435

https://twitter.com/Cultur...

ā–Ŗ2 pics

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 August, 08:43
Never as we expect, but blackouts necessay for what?
stuart 8/26 sunrise or sunset?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 August, 09:35
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
@cowboyw2b answered the question.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
27 August, 11:08
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Readā€¦ Setā€¦..

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 August, 08:15
Reset's back to back !
But is it intentional or not ?

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 August, 07:34
Weird how we can feel them!šŸ˜Š

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
27 August, 09:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
ā€¦eerily still when it happensā€¦that is what i notice.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 August, 07:12

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 August, 07:11
curious - what does this actually mean? I just got home from a serious back surgery - lots of pain which is to be expected - any good news for me?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 August, 05:10
I'm starting to have good dreams again...I hope it gets going...šŸ˜

Whos 2know @Whos2know
27 August, 04:24
šŸ¤Øwell that explains a lot.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
27 August, 04:12
XRAY event, albeit weak, happened about 15 hours ago - and now in the last couple of hours followup radio events hit, and in a day or two a geomagnetic storm will be hitting.

The thing about Xray events is that they hit the Earth almost instantly and are usually followed up with geomagnetic storms. These cause havok for HF HAM radio, etc.

Minor storm but enough to cause a little disruptions. We never want to see Xray events hit R4 or R5.

Interesting to see this chart correllate with other charts. Thanks for sharing.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 August, 09:15
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Thank YOU for sharing.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
27 August, 02:12
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
RIght on schedule, 6 hours ago the geomagnetic portion of the xray event hit Earth with a mix of a rare proton event that usually come along with xray events. All of them minor and nothing to worry about.

Patterns, we learn the patterns.

Vincent KennedyāŸ donated @VincentKennedy
27 August, 03:46
Never a good look for told you so's
;)

Dwight Knapp @kad784
27 August, 12:07
In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication
FORETOLD

怊Casey怋 ā˜†ā˜†ā˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
27 August, 07:23
In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication
. Ɨ2

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 August, 01:27
Interesting.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
27 August, 01:20
I posted this yesterday and no one answered, what does this mean?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 August, 01:26
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 August, 01:00
Prepare your hearts, it's happening....

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 August, 12:58
ok that wasn't meh!

has anyone called tech support? :P

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 August, 12:58
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
lol...yes, I unplugged it and plugged it back in.
Still didn't work!

27 August, 01:26
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
'''''ring ringg...ring rinnnggg''' why wont they answer????