Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 August, 09:28
And we're back after a 17-ish hour Blackout...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
26 August, 09:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim in your opinion why do you think there is a blackout

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Lots of different theories... Solar storms, equipment malfunction etc.
I think it's probably bigger - timeline jumps :)
09:54 AM - Aug 26, 2022
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
26 August, 04:15
😲two days ago i felt a wave of energy against my face and body.. it was like electricity but physical in the push and my mouth went weird for a second or two . I thought .. Huh??? whats happening ?

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
26 August, 03:54
It was start of Operation Wipeout by juan and it failed...they failed to kill us all and they failed to destroy Mother Earth...
But,they provided trackers to elite families, to pick them up and take them to safe place

we know who they are and where they are
juan ordered operation Wipeout to start and he lost all of his operatives
we have all of his,kushners,trump's family phone records
we really know eberything

you should really wake up

Olaf Koll @OlafK
26 August, 03:53
love that idea.
i can feel something was happend.
but what?!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 August, 03:47
I think its bigger too Kim, I agree. 🙏 God Bless Us All.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
26 August, 12:03
so two night ago a new show came on nbc called The Resort and had a quote in the beginning about time jumping. it was the first episode check it out

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 August, 01:30
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I will. thank you!