Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The proximity of Turks & Caicos to GITMO is interesting. Maybe certain Anons & Patriots will be needed to be close by.

Makes you wonder.
08:44 PM - Aug 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
29 August, 11:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 August, 09:37
Sign me up Sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
28 August, 01:18
I'll help any way I can!!!! Nothing is too big, nothing is too small!! I'm here to see it all through.

WWG1WGAWW

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
28 August, 01:16
For me, I'm not really an island person. Water splashes around really easily, and, well, the Great Salt Lake is in Utah.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 01:11
It will be hard finding ppl that can take it, Doq.

Some ppl will never get over some of this much less the visuals.
We are gonna have to reinforce their grieving process ending and coming to a place of joy.
Joy in that for the first time in the history of humanity we will be virtually stamping out these evils especially the evils perpetrated on the children.

It will take some time but once the majority of the population realizes our full soul power potential these evils will have no place to hide & will no longer be able to hide their lies from the consciousness.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
28 August, 02:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I pray it doesn't take the minority decades before waking up to the future !

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 August, 06:36
yup. early rabbis complained that christians had a mysterious power, i would imagine God would smite transgressors against true believers in a mountain of ways. when true believers wake up to that and the fact that all that drags them away from peace and joy is demons, finish the sentence nana because i know you know, what happens when we awaken

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 August, 11:35
I'm all in Doq.... 4 pictures....

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
27 August, 08:40
Been there once, wouldn’t mind going again.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 August, 07:20
Put me in Coach, I want to play!
Seriously ready to support. Wife n I see a beach in our future, but to be useful to a good cause.
I do enjoy the blessing of an occasional vacation, usually on a beach.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 August, 01:22
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Put me in too!! i really think the hippies had it with communal living..ish...need my space lol. But to just share the harvist is beautiful. I would work for that existence...have medical and dental training. Plus many other wonderful gifts from God

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 August, 05:58
Yep, makes you think and I do believe English is the official language and the US dollar is the only accepted currency.

However, Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required/ 2 doses. Is there an Anons & Patriots exemption?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 August, 05:11
talk about the ultimate exercise in facing fears and the horrific truth at the same time. i have sensed pure evil and demons while merely debating on twitter. the thought of being so close to such a cluster of evil is a bit petrifying. God be with us.

Red Edge @Rededge
27 August, 03:34
i just had a light bulb moment...
Anons were tested through all this to see who is legit and who is fake in this movement...Am i correct that those anons proven to be trusted will get to go to Anon island ?
🤔👀🧐💕

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 August, 03:25
SEND THEM ALL TO HELL

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 August, 02:36
If that is the case, I would be honored to help in anyway I can. A witness during trials, helping take care of the children, etc. You will not be able to reach me by calling, as I don't take calls that I don't recognize.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 August, 06:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I would be honored to help as well. I have 20 yrs healthcare experience and I love those babies ❤️

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
27 August, 12:58
Haiti is also close.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 August, 12:43
Well you know what opinions are like but perhaps it has taken this long to filter out all the wanna be rulers from the can't ever be corrupted people.

Nana has listened to chat rooms, pretty damn scary, good ppl, Patriots that believe they are doing the right thing taking charge as they think they should , to lead that do not recognize their leadership skills do not take othere's opinions into acct much more than the authoritative tendencies of the cabal.

We have a tendency to only see what we want to see and many on there also just continue to go along with who ever takes the lead without question just following a new and improved master.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 August, 03:34
We are in the quickening now. All is running through Gods systems of laws faster and all will reach its effects in Gods good time, have faith.

Anyone in ego separation will be crunched. Let them act a fool and there is still time for atoning for all.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 August, 12:22
🧐

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
27 August, 12:16
Just watched a video of the home Bruce Willis built there, back in 2014 (If I remember correctly) Asking price 35 million. Just a weird sync today.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 August, 12:12
I’m in!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 August, 12:09
Turks & Caicos is on my wifes bucket list, just sayin’

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 August, 05:03
Jury comes to mind.

Red Edge @Rededge
27 August, 03:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thats my thought too Johnny as we have been tested to see who is legit or not

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
28 August, 05:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Those who use discernment.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 August, 05:01
I do wonder how you go about transparent governance for prisoner welfare under a military justice sustem. The public need to know that the correct punishment is applied, but no more than the correct punishment. A job for anons in a reformed society?

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
27 August, 12:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
#Disclosure U.S. GOVERNMENT FINALLY ADMITS UFOs ARE "NON-HUMAN IN ORIGIN"~!

PLEASE HELP BLOCK SATAN'S GENDER CONFUSION AGENDA TO KILL FERTILITY IN HUMANS~!

https://rumble.com/v1hire3...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 August, 12:41
Lots of Human trafficking going on there.
https://www.freedomunited....

27 August, 01:29
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Sleet Sir @Sleet
27 August, 12:39
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
🤔 Really...and the US doesn't or are they just jealous that they are skimming from them...

27 August, 12:33
Q 844

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 August, 11:04
I have never been here but have heard that it's beautiful. My old VP and friend used to go there a lot. He committed suicide just before Covid. I still feel so sad about it but would love to see those islands because he loved them. Did bad things go on there too???

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 August, 02:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 August, 10:57
TC = 23... indeed!

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
28 August, 08:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Guys, just scroll down to the English gematria
😮🤣
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 August, 08:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 August, 10:53
252 miles

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 August, 10:11
Interesting comms.

4 45 17
For #45 DJT and #17 Q

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
26 August, 09:56
👀 oooh, good point.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 August, 09:19
🙄🙄hhhmm

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 August, 09:16