Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
22 August, 04:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 August, 08:12
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Another Anon mentioned this Brand which is natural Sodium Bicarbonate. I think they are sold out it seems :-( We The People are catching on I think....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 August, 10:36
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I take this everyday...put a tsp in with my ACV and drink it like a shot! If you are going to ingest definitely go with Red Mill.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 August, 10:44
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Same about a tsp in about 8 oz of cold water and just drink it. I found if your body really need it you cannot even taste it in the water.

Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
Exactly...and by doing a tsp a day, that bag lasts a long time. I bought it last year when I first read someone's post.

The ACV and the baking soda sure wakes me up in the AM!
10:58 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it