Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 01:34
For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 August, 02:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Can you explain what he looked like and what you saw?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
When I had my NDE after a time in the hospital realizing what had happened and going down the hall to my family, I literally shot right out into space, no lights in tunnels, just right out into space.
It was beautiful, I knew that I was no longer an Earth suit body but felt to be just pure energy, no form or shapes matter to see just amazing energy.
God was not an image, God was everything & nothing at the same time, meaning God was not some object of matter that I could see God was everything all around me like a blanket, He was the darkness, the lights, the colors the stars, the planets, every single particle everywhere around me.
You cant hear words there, you just know things that He is putting in your thoughts pretty well instantly, He can hear your thoughts & questions as if they were just a flow of the energies dancing around.
The overwhelming feeling of goodness weret so loving &beautiful that really no human words do it justice, like NO evil of any kind existed
Cont..
07:35 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it