Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.
01:34 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
24 August, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you are one of the most sane around! We are very happy you are here! You have strangthened and encouraged so many! Thank you and many Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 12:11
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Nana loves you too hun but everyone here is our strength together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 August, 09:17
God is so good and yes I know what you are talking about. No one would believe what has happened to me. With all of the goodness God has shown me. Especially since I am a slow learner. I know what that glorious feeling is like and it is not easy to explain in human terms.

22 August, 10:07
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
It is something you never forget.
Many days when I am trying to meditate and/or ground it helps me to go back to that feeling and remember the goodness of it, that dissolves fears that this world tries to hep on us.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
22 August, 09:04
Grateful to have you around, sincerely.

You're path is good & colorful, reminds me of Grandma, lots more than strawberry & reubarb pie.

Alive being you, yup, cool.
Tip 'o tha hat.

22 August, 10:18
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 August, 12:30
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Someone is using my ocean view …🤣

Richie Richard @Richie
22 August, 07:31
Love you bunches.

22 August, 08:14
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
😘Love you too hun,

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 August, 07:30
💚🌟💚

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 August, 03:12
💚💚💚💚

22 August, 03:08
Sorry ya'll lightening bolt was in the shape of a cross.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
22 August, 03:14
I don’t think you’re crazy at all. In fact, I think youre good people. Salt of the earth.

Ange Love @LoveM
22 August, 02:53
Love you Nana❤️😘You speak from your heart and think outside the box. We all need to be open to growing through this experience together. When Jesus likens us to a tree, that means seeding, growing, bearing fruit🍇We are in the process of something greater than we ever imagined and so grateful to be on this journey with you🌈💖💫

22 August, 03:09
In response Ange Love to her Publication
😘

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 August, 02:50
Can you explain what he looked like and what you saw?

22 August, 07:35
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
When I had my NDE after a time in the hospital realizing what had happened and going down the hall to my family, I literally shot right out into space, no lights in tunnels, just right out into space.
It was beautiful, I knew that I was no longer an Earth suit body but felt to be just pure energy, no form or shapes matter to see just amazing energy.
God was not an image, God was everything & nothing at the same time, meaning God was not some object of matter that I could see God was everything all around me like a blanket, He was the darkness, the lights, the colors the stars, the planets, every single particle everywhere around me.
You cant hear words there, you just know things that He is putting in your thoughts pretty well instantly, He can hear your thoughts & questions as if they were just a flow of the energies dancing around.
The overwhelming feeling of goodness weret so loving &beautiful that really no human words do it justice, like NO evil of any kind existed
Cont..

22 August, 07:50
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Cont...

At first I was bleeding out, placenta ripped loose & it was like literally a hose pipe burst, I was at 34 weeks with a set of twins at the time.
I can tell you for sure for anyone struggling with a loved one in a painful death that in my experience there is a thresh hold where the pain is more than the body & soul can stand.

Then is it like you suddenly can see yourself there and you can still feel that you are IN pain but you notice you cant really FEEL it any more.
Then such an overwhelming feeling of goodness and peace covers you that is so complete and wonderful I really dont know how else to describe it but those words really dont do it justice.

It is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.
I spent some time there, then idk how I got there but suddenly I was with my family in the waiting room & they were crying.

Then bam just shot right out into space.
The first thing I noticed was the vastness and beauty of it. Then it was like ...
Cont..

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
22 August, 02:41
LOVE YOU, NANA.
We're family. You just let me know who gives you a hard time here on AU. We'll take care of it.
#FamilyIsEverything

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 August, 02:18
✨Love you Nana 💖and your insights are 💎

24 August, 12:20
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
😘

Flim Flam @JDscramble
22 August, 02:16
God Bless 😘

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
22 August, 02:10
Anyone who has had a NDE gets it, Nana. That is some awesome cred! I have had two, cause I’m a slow learner? Who knows? All I know is that I am honored to be in this fight for good, along side the likes of You❤️ God bless us all and keep our moral compass true. We still have a long way ahead.

24 August, 12:21
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Glad you are still here, love you too.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 August, 02:07
Love your posts, Nana! You make me think, laugh - or both! We are so, so lucky to have you in our AU Family.🙏🏻 Life would be so boring if it weren't for those of us that got called crazy. We were born to be different. 🌺🙌 (Jennifer)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 August, 02:05
Crazy? Nah, we just go against the grain is all ❤️❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 August, 02:02
I've also had a couple of NDE'S 😊

24 August, 12:22
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Please share with us any time you want, glad you are still here.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 02:01
I ❤️ 'crazy '
'People think you're crazy if you talk about things they don't understand.'. - Elvis Presley.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 August, 02:09
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Hi, Ser! I have never seen this quote from Elvis ! Love him even more now.💙

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 August, 01:56
Everyone needs a crazy Nana.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 August, 01:39
We LOVE Crazy! ♥️🤪