Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 August, 03:35
Without anons there would be a "trust vacuum" when the truth comes out. People won't believe in any kind of authority; they will however turn to loved ones who were strong enough to withstand the onslaught of lies — and stay steady. We're the safety net to catch those whose pride led to a big fall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
That is my sister 100%. When everything can be duplicated, triplicated, etc,, whats real? She, like so many others, believed in President Trump, & that he did win. When he lost, they lost hope. They think the evil was too big to beat. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get her to understand why he had to lose. That losing, was winning. She cannot see what is right in front of her. She didn't take the vaccine. But she saw those long lines of those desperate to get it. I explain to her that I do not have a problem with those in the beginning, because fear is paralyzing, & we had to have them move forward. It was those who found it so easy to throw away family & friends who are the problem. The ones I see that did that, they always thought they were better than others, & had no empathy for others. They needed a big fall. Just like we are watching the systematic destruction of the old guard, we are watching the systematic destruction of mind control, slow as it is.
08:43 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lifeisgood in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
23 August, 11:04
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
thank you for this perspective. i get pretty sad about the amount of loved ones that are fully vaccinated. thankfully, not one of them has discarded me. the separation in commonalities has minimalized the amount common interests we have. if anything, it has purified our relationship. we love each other. period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396