Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 August, 09:31
#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 August, 01:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Veronica brought so much to the cause and what was not lost on Nana as well was that she stood daily on a bridge in the one of the most, if not THE most violent cities in this country promoting Anons and freedom for this country supporting a President and a cause with many many haters knowing where she stood daily!

I certainly hope they will put a statue on the bridge somewhere if possible to honor her service.

I would also like to say thank you to Gen. Flynn for the 2 baseball bats he signed for me as well.

While I might not agree with him on everything, I believe he is a true Patriot trying hard to save America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love that idea to honor her ... a Veronica statue - lets do it.
We need to rise up our hero's, to counter the left - who keep destroying our history!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
So my idea is kind of like the "Agencies" in America. They have a wall with stars (no names) of the fallen agents. I think we have many fallen anons that we do not even know of yet. Digital Soldier wall, tomb of unknown soldiers, kind of memorial. Just been crossing my mind lately.
11:56 AM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 12:22
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
I like it - lets keep it going - ideas, how / where/ who etc.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 August, 06:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Where would be the new Capital of US... who is The Anons we knew like Veronica Kappy etc but leaving a space for the ones we lost whose names we never knew. I can imagine how that would look... just not how that would happen! πŸΏπŸ˜‰