Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 August, 09:31
#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Veronica brought so much to the cause and what was not lost on Nana as well was that she stood daily on a bridge in the one of the most, if not THE most violent cities in this country promoting Anons and freedom for this country supporting a President and a cause with many many haters knowing where she stood daily!

I certainly hope they will put a statue on the bridge somewhere if possible to honor her service.

I would also like to say thank you to Gen. Flynn for the 2 baseball bats he signed for me as well.

While I might not agree with him on everything, I believe he is a true Patriot trying hard to save America.
01:37 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
22 August, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She impacted the lives of so many.πŸ™...Love and miss her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 August, 12:36
A statue for sure. She honored Task Force with a banner and many of us first met her through GW and Task Force. I pray that if Task Force is truly gone that they each are recognized. I still hold out hope that they both are alive.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 11:32
I love that idea to honor her ... a Veronica statue - lets do it.
We need to rise up our hero's, to counter the left - who keep destroying our history!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 August, 11:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So my idea is kind of like the "Agencies" in America. They have a wall with stars (no names) of the fallen agents. I think we have many fallen anons that we do not even know of yet. Digital Soldier wall, tomb of unknown soldiers, kind of memorial. Just been crossing my mind lately.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 August, 11:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So my idea is kind of like the "Agencies" in America. They have a wall with stars (no names) of the fallen agents. I think we have many fallen anons that we do not even know of yet. Digital Soldier wall, tomb of unknown soldiers, kind of memorial. Just been crossing my mind lately.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 August, 10:29

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 August, 04:49
I miss this beautiful Lady!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 August, 12:38
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Are you related to the Codeman?

Chook Chook @Chook
19 August, 04:38
He is!

GenFlyn, POTUS, Patriots are on the job.

One day, it would be nice to see people on Veronicas bridge, flying truth banners to Chicago drivers again.

Sep 13th, Stand for V

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 August, 03:39
In response Chook Chook to his Publication
My 60th birthday!

R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW @angeleyes11357
19 August, 04:01
Joe DiMaggio bats

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 August, 03:20
πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ’ž

I miss this beautiful faceπŸ€—