#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
09:31 AM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
25 August, 07:46
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 August, 05:31
IMO, Veronica, like many others, is still alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 August, 07:12
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Susie, I pray you are right πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 August, 10:03
I miss her positive uplifting postsπŸ’– She is still spitting vibes though😁(can't post pics right nowπŸ™„ but its a 111 πŸ˜‰)

22 August, 07:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
πŸ’•β£οΈπŸ’•β£οΈπŸ’•

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 August, 03:05
Hated when i went down wth Flynn and DJT i lost our dm messages.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
20 August, 11:47
R.I.P. Veronica. We love you!πŸ˜˜πŸ’—β™ΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 August, 10:48
✨I never knew he but she has a beautiful smile and such an endearingly cheeky, knowing look - makes you smile backπŸ’–

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 August, 12:12
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
*her*

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 August, 06:33
🌹🌹🌹
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 August, 12:12
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 August, 10:10

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
19 August, 06:15
BEAUTIFUL Veronica. i miss her. β€οΈπŸ•Š

Love ya V.

Chook Chook @Chook
19 August, 04:53
Beat this, if you can.

Veronica sent out over 85000 Bracelets around the world.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 August, 12:41
In response Chook Chook to his Publication
I am not surprised. I have one on each wrist that comfort me at night seeing them glow. Thanks to her I was able to hand some out. I never take mine off :).

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
19 August, 04:32
red lipstickπŸ’„

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
19 August, 04:24
Veronica is a beautiful woman.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 August, 01:37
Veronica brought so much to the cause and what was not lost on Nana as well was that she stood daily on a bridge in the one of the most, if not THE most violent cities in this country promoting Anons and freedom for this country supporting a President and a cause with many many haters knowing where she stood daily!

I certainly hope they will put a statue on the bridge somewhere if possible to honor her service.

I would also like to say thank you to Gen. Flynn for the 2 baseball bats he signed for me as well.

While I might not agree with him on everything, I believe he is a true Patriot trying hard to save America.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 August, 12:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A statue for sure. She honored Task Force with a banner and many of us first met her through GW and Task Force. I pray that if Task Force is truly gone that they each are recognized. I still hold out hope that they both are alive.

Selah 321 @Selah
22 August, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She impacted the lives of so many.πŸ™...Love and miss her.

Judy Anonette @biju
19 August, 12:35
❀️I miss her beautiful face and upbeat posts. She was always positive and such a wonderful patriot.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 August, 12:24
Always loved how her smile tells us she knows something. 😎

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 August, 11:44
β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈ

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 August, 01:37
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Queen BEE! Love Her!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
19 August, 04:24
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I hate to bust anyone's bubble, but Marilyn Monroe was not Michael Flynn's mother.

https://www.biography.com/...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 August, 11:43
I'm not saying Veronica is Marilyn Monroe, but I did hear that Marilyn is General Flynn's mother. Interesting if true.

Ragia HRH @HRH
19 August, 02:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I heard some psychics say that, too. I also heard the lady that does them McAllister show ? saying that Marilyn was born a male. So that kind of cancels the story that she burst general Flynn. I also saw people looking her up and saying that she is legitimate. 😁😁😁I heard so much that I now don’t believe anything at all.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 August, 11:24
We miss your beautiful smile! Something tells me this story isn't over!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 August, 11:19

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 August, 10:29
Veronica embodies the face of all the good people we have lost along the way in this battle against evil. RIP beautiful warrior.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
19 August, 10:24
I sure miss your beautiful smiling face Veronica and your videos. Bless you honey. Come back to us...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 August, 09:44
I know you are coming back to us V. Can't wait to give you a giant hug! Love you my sister.❀️

22 August, 07:17
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’•

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 August, 09:42
What a beautiful smile God Speed Patriot