Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
There is a Dragon fly swarm in our yard, I have never seen so many before and they are not landing at all. Anybody know about this?
08:21 PM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 August, 10:56
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
They're eating the bugs in the air.
We get them a lot here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 August, 08:59
Whenever something like this happens to me, whether birds, butterflies, dragonflies, etc. I always do a search of "Spiritual meaning of ...."
I find something that resonates with a positive meaning.

💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 10:03
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Indeed, thanks!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 August, 08:58
dragon flies are symbolic of change.

looks like we have some big changes coming soon 😊

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 August, 08:30
Same thing in my yard. flying around in a big groul. never noticed it before

Wiley Coyote @Gibby
20 August, 08:27
Feeding on an insect hatch

20 August, 08:40
In response Wiley Coyote to his Publication
Just noticed we have a lot of flying Termites on the ground by where they are at...Thanks!