Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Muki Moose @MKMoose
19 August, 07:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yaaaassss! If you're swinging by Glasgow, you are most welcome to join me and young Moose for some roamin in the gloamin. I don't even have a nice camera but how feckin good is Scotland at making amazing pictures! Hope you enjoy the 'banter' while you're here Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 August, 07:01
beautiful! just traced ancestors back to Scotland and Ireland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 August, 06:56
This girl right here grew up there left for the US at 19 years old. been here for 39 years.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 August, 06:51
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
19 August, 06:01
Have always wanted to go there. Look at the beautiful angled rays of the sun that is supposed to be how many million miles away? Yah ok.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 August, 05:53
One of my favorite places in the world. Reminds me of home.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 August, 05:45
Ahhh...quite beautiful

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 August, 05:44
💛💛💛Ah Martin! That is my favorite country other than the US. Been to a few castles up there, but my favorite is Castle Doune!!!Been to Kilchurn too!!! And Inverness with Castle Urquhart!!! I also have ancestry there!!! Love it! You just made my day complete, TY TY TY!!! Just lovely!!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 August, 05:44
💜 stunning.-wow dude thats cool.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
19 August, 05:29
The amount of detail in those hills on pic #2 is amazing 👍👍

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 August, 05:27
beautiful

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 August, 05:24
THATS my guy!

=)

love U