Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 August, 01:36
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Seriously! I know this is not meant to be funny... but SHIT.. that look on Trump’s Face!! I can’t stop Laughing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 August, 01:34
so how are we to wrap our heads around this????wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 August, 01:33
Get those dirtbags behind bars, that's where they belong!

David Mulloy @singindavey
19 August, 12:49
If "Bu Fu" is the only way to contract the "Bu Fu Flu", seems to me the solution is to Round up all those Pedos near these Kids who Test Positive and have some Serious Conversations with these Children.
I even heard that a Dog was also infected... See how much Action happens when the ASPCA finds out that Animals are being infected as well!
That would be a "Sex Crime" that might actually get investigated!!
I mean, nobody much Cared when Fauci was committing "Genocide " against the World, But Let him torture a Beagle or two, and The Whole world shits a Brick!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 August, 01:07
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
🤣😂🤣 "Bu Fu Flu" 🤣😂🤣

Seriously, your post is very good.
Hopefully this will wake people up.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 August, 01:36
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
yep - I have always said the same thing - children and babies are ok - but when you start f_cking (literally) with animals everyone is up in arms - I love animals - but doesn't anyone see the absurdity of this???