Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
19 August, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
19 August, 12:49
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
If "Bu Fu" is the only way to contract the "Bu Fu Flu", seems to me the solution is to Round up all those Pedos near these Kids who Test Positive and have some Serious Conversations with these Children.
I even heard that a Dog was also infected... See how much Action happens when the ASPCA finds out that Animals are being infected as well!
That would be a "Sex Crime" that might actually get investigated!!
I mean, nobody much Cared when Fauci was committing "Genocide " against the World, But Let him torture a Beagle or two, and The Whole world shits a Brick!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
yep - I have always said the same thing - children and babies are ok - but when you start f_cking (literally) with animals everyone is up in arms - I love animals - but doesn't anyone see the absurdity of this???
01:36 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it