Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 August, 07:12
I don't deserve that shit. Told me he wanted to "rip my throat out" tell me that ain't a devil filled meat carcass. ALL three whites of the top part of the eyes showing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 August, 07:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WTF!! u ok sis- the eye thing😳😠 sounds like he got an eye problem...might wanna put some bleach on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 07:20
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🤣Yeah really trying to AMP it up. I ain't got time. I am gonna have fun this weekend, told them they can have this shit hole, lookin at about 30 k in repairs and between them, ain't got a pot to piss in cause they are lazy. EVEN the job this ahole has my step fil backed him so he could learn it. I will pay for a divorce, they can have a good ol time. They can have this place, I brought the cool here, I will make another place cool. Money well spent for this pos to get away from me. THEN I will wipe the dust off my feet, and Katie bar the door, its them and God's fight then, WE know who is gonna win that.

18 August, 07:21
They are SO dumb, so much they have no idea needs fixing, lol. Ain't NO fookin way I am transferring title from this place. lol FK that, signs, signs, everywhere theres signs.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 August, 07:50
🙂 i got some dark humor.🤷‍♀️.💜

18 August, 08:00
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
😂

Faye Karsyn @FayeKarsyn
18 August, 08:02
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it