Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 August, 07:12
I don't deserve that shit. Told me he wanted to "rip my throat out" tell me that ain't a devil filled meat carcass. ALL three whites of the top part of the eyes showing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 August, 07:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WTF!! u ok sis- the eye thing😳😠 sounds like he got an eye problem...might wanna put some bleach on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 07:20
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🤣Yeah really trying to AMP it up. I ain't got time. I am gonna have fun this weekend, told them they can have this shit hole, lookin at about 30 k in repairs and between them, ain't got a pot to piss in cause they are lazy. EVEN the job this ahole has my step fil backed him so he could learn it. I will pay for a divorce, they can have a good ol time. They can have this place, I brought the cool here, I will make another place cool. Money well spent for this pos to get away from me. THEN I will wipe the dust off my feet, and Katie bar the door, its them and God's fight then, WE know who is gonna win that.

18 August, 07:21
They are SO dumb, so much they have no idea needs fixing, lol. Ain't NO fookin way I am transferring title from this place. lol FK that, signs, signs, everywhere theres signs.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 August, 07:50
🙂 i got some dark humor.🤷‍♀️.💜

18 August, 08:00
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
😂

Faye Karsyn @FayeKarsyn
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com
08:02 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by FayeKarsyn in this post can reply
18 August, 08:05
In response Faye Karsyn to her Publication
Faye you know you don't.

18 August, 08:05
In response Faye Karsyn to her Publication
Faye you know you don't.