Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 12:46
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Contract Law. Once you sign your name at the bottom of the tax form you have agreed to pay income taxes.
I wonder how it would work if I refuse to sign, and tell the IRS I no longer agree to their contract.
I bet I would be in jail, or at least my income would be attached.
At this point I believe this flesh body as to die to ever get out of paying taxes. My whole life they took 33% out of each and every paycheck i received.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
17 August, 02:20
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
You are correct. Once signing your 1st 1040 form, or opening a bank account under FDIC compliance, you are obligated by contract law. However, you can void the contract by proving fraud. Which takes a while, but can be done. We were fraudulently mislead by not being told that it was based on voluntary compliance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 04:27
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
She says in the video that signing a tax return takes away your Fifth Amendment right that protects you from having your proprty taken without compensation. I haven't filed a return in 4 years and nothing happened to me. I just get a bill once a year of how much I owe based on my 1099 form.

edawg2362 CEB @edawg2362
I believe each year is separate.
a friend skipped a couple years and restarted without completing those previous and it just kept rolling.
06:26 AM - Aug 18, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by edawg2362 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from edawg2362 CEB, click on at the bottom under it