Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 12:46
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Contract Law. Once you sign your name at the bottom of the tax form you have agreed to pay income taxes.
I wonder how it would work if I refuse to sign, and tell the IRS I no longer agree to their contract.
I bet I would be in jail, or at least my income would be attached.
At this point I believe this flesh body as to die to ever get out of paying taxes. My whole life they took 33% out of each and every paycheck i received.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
You are correct. Once signing your 1st 1040 form, or opening a bank account under FDIC compliance, you are obligated by contract law. However, you can void the contract by proving fraud. Which takes a while, but can be done. We were fraudulently mislead by not being told that it was based on voluntary compliance.
02:20 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ising4him in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 04:27
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
She says in the video that signing a tax return takes away your Fifth Amendment right that protects you from having your proprty taken without compensation. I haven't filed a return in 4 years and nothing happened to me. I just get a bill once a year of how much I owe based on my 1099 form.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
17 August, 07:34
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have not filed since 2008

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
18 August, 06:26
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I believe each year is separate.
a friend skipped a couple years and restarted without completing those previous and it just kept rolling.