Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
Contract Law. Once you sign your name at the bottom of the tax form you have agreed to pay income taxes.
I wonder how it would work if I refuse to sign, and tell the IRS I no longer agree to their contract.
I bet I would be in jail, or at least my income would be attached.
At this point I believe this flesh body as to die to ever get out of paying taxes. My whole life they took 33% out of each and every paycheck i received.
12:46 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 04:23
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
When you sign a return you give up your 5th Amendment right not to have property taken without compensation. If you don't send the IRS a signed return they can't touch you. I can verify because 2018 was the last year I sent them a signed tax return. I didn't pay all of it and they garnished my SS check for 15% to pay off the $2000 I owed from that year. However, someone even took away their right to go after taxes owed from a signed return because they only took money one time. I like to think Trump had something to do with it.
i also heard that Black Rock took over the IRS collection scam after all the federal buildings were closed down in DC, including Treasury. I have videos from Telegram showing an empty Treasury building and rumor has it that the Department has been relocated to either Alabama or Texas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 August, 09:10
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I agree with this. I stopped filing taxes in 2011 after I quit my full-time job. First I had no income and secondly I became "AWAKE." The only agency that tried to aggravate me was the State of Maryland. I had a part time job as a teacher, which only pays a stipend, not a salary. Wage was below the poverty level of $10,000. I received a letter in the mail from the MD tax office that I owe X amount of taxes for not filing, and they would revoke my driving privileges. I sent them a copy of my UCC-1 Filing with the state of MD. I never heard from them again. Taxes are "volunteer reporting" purposes only IF you want to, in other words - volunteer. You take money out of my check, and then turn around and want me to report it and pay more. Know the laws and know your rights.The day I saw Trump and Melanie glide down the escalator, when he announced his run for the presidency, I knew us patriots were finally safe. God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
17 August, 02:20
You are correct. Once signing your 1st 1040 form, or opening a bank account under FDIC compliance, you are obligated by contract law. However, you can void the contract by proving fraud. Which takes a while, but can be done. We were fraudulently mislead by not being told that it was based on voluntary compliance.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 04:27
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
She says in the video that signing a tax return takes away your Fifth Amendment right that protects you from having your proprty taken without compensation. I haven't filed a return in 4 years and nothing happened to me. I just get a bill once a year of how much I owe based on my 1099 form.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
17 August, 12:54
I haven’t paid taxes in two years. This is a part of my way of existing the matrix.

The IRS is a Corporation registered in Puerto Rico; neither the Federal Reserve Bank System nor the IRS are agencies of the United States Government, they are Private Corporations and act under the international law of Marque and Reprisal, being the law of the Privateer and Pirate trade.Nov 10, 2011

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
17 August, 01:29
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I'm on year 2 as well. Haven't heard a thing...