Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 August, 06:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I wonder if its the same in Canada?
The difference is we are a commonwealth country under the British crown....unfortunately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
19 August, 11:08
and it doesn't stop them from deducting federal taxes straight out of paychecks before you even get paid wages on your labor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
19 August, 11:00
Ask John Mcafee how that worked out for him. Thrown into a Barcelona jail for 8 months for extradition to Middle District of TN and murdered while awaiting transport.

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
17 August, 10:00
🙌🙏

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
17 August, 06:44
Ex IRS agent tells it like it is - YouTube

Truth of taxation part 1

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
17 August, 02:56
if we can just wake the masses up to this .

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 04:03
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
I read recently that 53% of people haven't filed income tax in the past few years. I think the covid scam got people angry enough to stop paying, especially when they see a million illegal aliens entering the country and benefitting from US tax dollars. Not to mention the $50 billion sent to Ukraine. California is probably the worst at shaking down the public. Roads are like a war zone despite the highest gas tax in the country. Illegals get free health coverage despite not paying taxes. Police are indifferent to making streets safe. Homeless have taken over major cities. Why pay taxes that don't go toward the general welfare of the people? But ee do have very wealthy politicians.

arba happihr @arba
17 August, 02:49
I think something was put in the water to cause Americans to not question authority!
Look where we are today. EYE WIDE OPEN
Before Trump there wasn't any challenge toward Government
Before Trump the rulers just killed you off if you wanted change.

17 August, 04:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Americans always knew there were corrupt politicians, but the past few years have shown that it's the entire government. Movies like Mr. Smith Goes to Washington are laughably naive in depicting a few bad apples in Congress. Recent polls show only 2% believe government passes legislation that is important to the voters.

17 August, 02:47
I haven't paid income tax since 2018. Nothing happened. I still owed $2000 and they tried to garnish my SS checks. But it only lasted one month. The IRS has no authority to collect tax. We do it willingly out of fear and because we grew up being told it's what good people do.

Diana DJT @Diana
24 August, 12:23
In response David Treciak to his Publication
They owed me, I was going through cancer & didn't do my taxes for over almost 2 years. They never sent me a notice because they owed me. I fell behind with credit cards, medical debts, mom had to go into nursing facility, all beyond my control. Threats of a Lein against me on my old house, I receive SS, I figured they can sic their pos collection agencies on me, I can't pay, I really do hope that NESARA, TrumpSara or whatever the name will be, will come to fruition, so many people, good people are suffering because of these evildoers 👹😢

ising 4Him @ising4him
17 August, 02:13
Absolutely. Their own code book states that 'the entire IRS code is based on voluntary compliance', They are a private corporation that does not have the authority.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 August, 02:08
Ex IRS Agent Tells It Like It Is

👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/s1UT2Ms5E...
Ex IRS agent tells it like it is - YouTube

Truth of taxation part 1

17 August, 04:11
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
It's incredible that some of the comments there say she's wrong. The fear of the IRS runs deep.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 August, 05:37
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Ex IRS agent tells it like it is part2 - YouTube

Truth of taxation part 2

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 August, 01:49
We used to have Civics classes in school where we learned about the constitution. Gone now. Now most only believe what the talking heads tell them it all says, Never bothering to read it for themselves.
By convincing the population that our God given Inalienable rights are given by the constitution, they then can convince them that they can be taken from us. Not a coincidence.

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 August, 01:43

Evangelina @Evangelina
17 August, 01:41
Anyone have the meme that shows a pie chart with 72% of IRS taxes going to the QUEEN.. another percentage went to IRS employess to keep them quiet and.... I can't remember the 3rd expense. This video and that meme would pack a HEFTY one, two Punch!!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
17 August, 01:33
Can you give me the source for this video? I would like to download it. Any other information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Evangelina @Evangelina
17 August, 01:33
This video could single handedly shake/wake the sheepers up. The ex IRS agents are very compelling. Once they start to question the legally of taxes .. what else are "they" lying about.

Thanks for posting Mandy! Love your shares ❤️

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 12:46
Contract Law. Once you sign your name at the bottom of the tax form you have agreed to pay income taxes.
I wonder how it would work if I refuse to sign, and tell the IRS I no longer agree to their contract.
I bet I would be in jail, or at least my income would be attached.
At this point I believe this flesh body as to die to ever get out of paying taxes. My whole life they took 33% out of each and every paycheck i received.

ising 4Him @ising4him
17 August, 02:20
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
You are correct. Once signing your 1st 1040 form, or opening a bank account under FDIC compliance, you are obligated by contract law. However, you can void the contract by proving fraud. Which takes a while, but can be done. We were fraudulently mislead by not being told that it was based on voluntary compliance.

17 August, 04:23
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
When you sign a return you give up your 5th Amendment right not to have property taken without compensation. If you don't send the IRS a signed return they can't touch you. I can verify because 2018 was the last year I sent them a signed tax return. I didn't pay all of it and they garnished my SS check for 15% to pay off the $2000 I owed from that year. However, someone even took away their right to go after taxes owed from a signed return because they only took money one time. I like to think Trump had something to do with it.
i also heard that Black Rock took over the IRS collection scam after all the federal buildings were closed down in DC, including Treasury. I have videos from Telegram showing an empty Treasury building and rumor has it that the Department has been relocated to either Alabama or Texas.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 August, 12:42
Corrupted judges.

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
17 August, 12:34
my friends uncle was held up by the feds in a 3 day long standoff in ortonville Michigan years ago for evading taxes

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 August, 01:27
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
Curious, how did it turn out for them? 🤔

17 August, 04:31
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
That's when the IRS still existed. All the Federal buildings in DC have been shut down and many are undergoing renovations. Treasury Department is under new management and relocated to a different state. Black Rock took over collecting income tax but they don't have an enforcement arm. They just depend on people who still believe income tax is legal.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
17 August, 12:27

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
17 August, 12:23
It can be solved very simply. I don't pay them anything and they have confirmation from me in writing. I wrote them the reasons why. LOL
Claim to be a living human. Here in Central Europe, we have it even easier, because the states were divided unconstitutionally and invalidly - Czechoslovakia (the court already decided). So basically everything from the "state administration" since 1993 is invalid and unconstitutionally. LOL I will demand everything back.

https://commonlawcourt.com...
Here are the internationally valid documents
https://jedenzavsetkychvse...

Don't be scared, they are the ones who should be scared!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 12:17
I want my money back. Stop giving it to illegals.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 August, 12:16
America Freedom To Fascism - Aaron Russo - YouTube

America: Freedom to Fascism is a 2006 film by Aaron Russo, which alleges among a variety of claims that income tax is illegal. The documentary covers many su...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 August, 12:13
Ask my uncle.

He fought Admiral/Maritime "law".
You Know the rest about what won.

Years in prison.
Ahead of his time.....

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
17 August, 11:49
How can I save this video to my phone or where can I go to download it?

Karen Browning @Kbbb
17 August, 11:32
Is this why Jesse Jackson has gotten away all these years????

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 August, 01:39
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Yup, and gotten away with murder. Remember Martin Luther King. He was there.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 August, 10:50
when we know what they are doing with our money, it must stop.
Knowingly where is the line drawn
Love

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 August, 12:07
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Exactly. How can we make our employers stop taking money out of our paychecks?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 August, 10:46
People pay taxes out of fear the governement will take away what belongs to them
And because the fairytale is that everyone does it for a higher common purpose...
It's like what happened with the vax ...
Maybe it happened so we could actually see that we can say no....

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 August, 10:45
the 16th amendment is evidently valid?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Abolishing income tax at the federal level is the only way to freedom

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
17 August, 10:44
Exactly. People need to wake up and stop paying their slave masters. Stand up for yourself. Slaves no more!! Stop paying taxes, mortgages, credit cards and loans. It’s all fraud and tied to satan. Stop feeding the beast and this tyrrany ends.