Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Albion Deux @Albion
05 February, 02:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Think - Domino-effect. Their support system is - zero.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 February, 04:11
We are watching a movie.🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
05 February, 12:08
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Where are they at???? in a Holiday Inn hotel???

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 February, 03:42
Ba Bye billionaires 🤣🤣

Miran Duran @Miranduran
04 February, 02:00
Mercel too! I might be spellings that wrong.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 February, 01:43
They can't step down soon enough for me. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. 💩

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
04 February, 12:32

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 February, 12:10
Stepping down & quietly dying is OK.
Hope to see Confessions from them still.

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
04 February, 12:08
I'm glad these people are stepping down, some dying suddenly of convenient causes.....but to be honest--I would prefer the truth. Lies concealing lies doesn't wake up anyone. Stop softening the blow. Sometimes reality hurts.

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
04 February, 12:05
Bye Bye Assholes.

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
04 February, 12:01
Oops sorry, deleted my post... Was wanting to ask if someone alreaady had a list going of People and companies that have stepped down?

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
04 February, 12:06
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
Here you go. It was in the comments
https://qalerts.pub/?q=res...

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
04 February, 12:00
glad to see these mafioso thugs leaving next..

Rain Man @RainMan
04 February, 11:59
Lots of hits on ' Resignations ' https://qalerts.pub/?q=res...

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
04 February, 11:57
1221 Take it away! Watch them all fall.

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
04 February, 11:46
Funny how "conspiracy theories" keep coming true! LOL.... #NCSWIC

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
04 February, 11:39
yes it is

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 February, 11:33
Now if the CEO of Wayfare would stand up and resign I will be very happy, he needs to be charged with child sex trafficking and his website Wayfair needs to be taken down immediately.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 February, 02:12
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I think all of these large-scale e-commerce platforms are at least complicit in human trafficking to some extent or another.

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
04 February, 11:33
I remember this drop!! and everytime another steps down...🤔