Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 August, 09:53
Do you believe in the 144,000?

Feel free to leave comments as to why you feel that way.

Also, please like this so we can tell how many took the poll...no other way to gauge. Thanks!

Yes

No

Not Sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
03 August, 12:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think it has something to do with the 144 akenenic cells of the thymus.
https://medium.com/Luxury...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The Thymus gland sits at the high heart/Christ Consciousness Chakra/Energy Center.

Resonating

So many are caught up in the pineal gland being the gateway , even though occult cultures put snakes at their third eye, few want to realize it is a symbol for mind control.

The electromagnetic out put and frequencies of the heart centers are out of their range and reach. A dove symbolizes this energy center for innocence.

Also see https://akeneexpressions.b...
08:05 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 August, 09:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Oh my goodness... this is such a HUGE confirmation for me.
DOVES are always around me.

I always saw it as a sign of PEACE........
Now I have an extra confirmation of whom the peace is with.........
BLESSINGS........
and PEACE.

BLESSINGS........
and PEACE.

BLESSINGS........
and PEACE.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 August, 04:32
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
yes and associate the peace with your innocence. That is the key- our original innocence.

Guilt and shame are the agents of death.

God created us pure and is all God sees. God is the Source of all light, making it impossible to see into the shadows of illusion.

The Laws of Creation are another story and relative to the material realms and free will. When you want to return home to being at one with God; atonement is at-one-meant God is all open arms all-ways.

The story of the prodigal son needs to be told and retold again and again.

No matter what sins he did out in the world, his Father threw the biggest celebration with the best because his son came home. Do you understand? He came home.💛

The dutiful son who followed his father out of obligation not appreciation became resentful and fell into separation further.

The high heart; the akenenic is the door to our authentic state of original innocence which is Peace-Love and Joy-symbolized by the dove.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
17 August, 08:59
This is big. Thanks for posting!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 August, 09:10
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
Indeed and yet, so small compared to what is yet to be remembered, corrected, and rediscovered.🙏💛